Oral t-Bol and Winstrol stack w/ test prop 200 mg every other day

roberto45104

So this is my 6th cycle so far. 21 years old 235 pounds not sure about the body fat % yet, I'm getting it tested today when I hit the gym so I'll keep u guys posted. I started last Wednesday at 50 mg of t-Bol a day. Then on Monday I bumped it up to 100 mg a day along with a 200 mg injection of prop injecting every other day. I'm planning on doing 2 week increments of t Bol and winny. So for two weeks I'm going to run 100 mg of t-Bol ED then after two weeks I'm going to run Winstrol at 50 mg ED and T-Bol at 50 mg ED w/ sprints every other day and low carb diet for 2 weeks. I'm trying to run this for 8 weeks.

I'm a backer at sac state so I wanna get light on my feet and get my 40 a little faster! It's now Friday, I've been on the t Bol for 10 days now and the prop for 5 days. I haven't gained any damn weight yet! My libido has changed that's for damn sure, I'm a rabid dog out here man. And I feel fuller and harder as well but no weight increase. I don't know if I should doubt the shit or what but I've heard of t-Bol taking as long as 2 weeks to get the real affects. Swollerexia is a real deal! Mind keeps playing tricks on me that I'm getting smaller then one day I feel like I gained some mass over night!

Also been getting some crazy sweats during working out. But the sweats haven't really stopped since I stopped my 8 week tren a cycle. Another weird thing is I took a 3 week PCT but during the first 2 days of the PCT I got blood tests for my hormones. Because I got some horrible gyno and tried getting the insurance to cover the insurance. Got the results back and my natural test levels were already NORMAL! like what the fuck! I was contemplating on starting my other cycle right away but decided to finish the PCT

Any opinions are nice! No body start bagging on how young I am and how bad it is to be doing what I'm doing at my age. I'm well aware of what I'm doing to my body, but thanks (;

6'3
Bench:420
Squat:645
Clean:365

My first cycle was senior year in high school, 18 years old. All minor 4 week ones. I had one 12 week tren a and test E D-Bol cycle that I just finished about a month ago

you just finished a cycle about a month ago and now you want to do another cycle? yikes!
if you dont want to wait till your 25, at least wait for your body to recover.

I got a bunch of blood work done. I tried to get gynomastia surgery covered with my insurance. So the doctor had to test my hormone levels. I came back with normal test levels and I was like 3 days into my PCT? I still finished my 3 week PCT after the test. So my levels were 100% be ready to go. So I started the new cycle. No worries about being anonymous, already passed the test for the year and everyone in the country who balls has cycles under their belt. Well most of em (;

Now I'm on my second week in on the h-drol, test prop, and winny cycle. The test prop is a breeze to inject now compared to tren, I can barely feel it. I had some doubt because the h-drol took about 10 days to finally kick in! I was repping 315 for 10 reps on bench at the end of my tren cycle a little over a month ago and during PCT I dropped about 20 pounds on bench. 4 days ago when I did bench I could only rep 280 still on bench. I felt fuller but thought it was a placebo affect. Then I just finished bench today and got 315 for 10 easy as fuck! I'm pumped about the strength gains. Coming this next week I'm dropping the 100 mg ED of T-Bol dosage to 50 mg ED w/ Winny 50 mg ED.

Back