Oral Turinabol or Anavar better for Lean Muscle Gains?

mickey224

I'm 5'5", 135lb, 38 years old, ectomorph, 15% BF. I'm looking for a very slim defined figure with a 6 pack, and a bit muscular. I work out 3x/week and am a classic ectomorph/hard-gainer.

PAST EXPERIENCE: I have taken testosterone 400mg/week and equipoise for 4 months, but I saw a huge amount of hair loss even with finasteride and Rogaine. I definitely do not want to take the risk of losing more hair.

I want to try a cycle of something that has NO hair loss and NONE/LITTLE water gains and is 1) slimming and 2) builds lean muscle. It would help if it didn't hurt my libido as well.

I was thinking of Anavar (oxandrolone) or oral turinabol on a high protein, low carb diet. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. I'm also open to other ideas like HGH, etc.

Last edited:
You are far too small with to much body fat to take any aas. I'm sorry, but it's the truth.

You should never take any steroid without test as a base.

You need to gain weight naturally and lose fat naturally before you do anything else.

You obviously have a poor diet and are not getting in enough calories.

Steroids alone will not give you what you desire. Only hard work will do that, along with nutrition.

I am kind of shocked to even read this post. Get off everything, start eating right, training correctly, and go see an endocrinologist to make sure your t levels are good.

Come on man....you only get one body. I was bigger than you when I was in the 7th grade.

Here are my lab results:
SHBG 29.3 nmol/L
Bioavailable testosterone 9.94 nmol/L (287 ng/dl)
Testosterone 18.45 nmol/L (532 ng/dl)
T3 Free 4.81 pmol/L

Also used an online calculator to calculate my free testosterone: 12 ng/dl

Is it absolutely necessary to take test as a base? From what I can understand, test is added to maintain libido, but turinabol seems to boost the libido. If I take high dose Var, then I guess I'd have to take test.

But the whole point is that I'd rather not take ANY risk that might lose me any more hair.

Every single steroid you take will promote hair loss, some more so than others but steroids and hair loss is a given.
Yes it is necessary to take test as a base, all steroids will shut down your natural testosterone production hence why you add test as a base, test is what makes you a man so what are you without it, plain and simple

Back