oral winstrol ?

Redraider

Anyone done it alone ? Like or dislike ? What kind of effects ? Would you suggest for a simple lean mass/strength gain cycle ?

A buddy of mind did it a few years back for 6 weeks @ 50mg/e/d.....and it gave him a little more strength two weeks into it. At end of cycle, he looked more cut but not anything that makes peoples heads turned.

A few friends of mine did it with good results. Still, I would hardly recommend it.

Thoms said:
A few friends of mine did it with good results. Still, I would hardly recommend it.

What about a quick fix before a week vacation in 1 month ? I figure with
1.) Good diet
2.) Hard Lifting
3.) Cardio
4) 50 mgs/day
I could be pretty leaned out for a Spring Vacation at short notice. Any other suggestions/ ideas ?

if you already lean, its a boost, you can get same effects with creatine or NOEXPLODE. I think Winstrol (winny) is good if you already have a strong base to chisel from.

Girls dig low bf run a clen cycle and hit the cardio hard, keep a rock solid diet and preserve as much muscle as poss while losing bf...a 6pack is definately obtainable in ur timeframe and will turn heads much faster then a few pidley lbs of muscle.

WolverineX1 said:
if you already lean, its a boost, you can get same effects with creatine or NOEXPLODE. I think Winstrol (winny) is good if you already have a strong base to chisel from.

The price of creatine and NOxplode is going to be the same maybe even more then oral Winstrol (winny). Would supplements yield better gains than oral Winstrol (winny) alone ?

Back