orals with peg 400

quasimodo

Ive been looking for so long and i cant find the info i want, can peg 400 be used to turn nolvadex and Arimidex into a oral suspension? im from the UK and we cant get everclear over here. will they both work with peg alone and what ratio's do they mix to??

so if I use oil to mix the powders what is the displacement likely to be?? nolva at 20mg/ml 1g nolva/ 49.5ml oil and arimidex at 1mg/ml 1g arimidex/999.5ml oil, are these correct??

now that i think about it the arim needs to be in solution at that low of a dose. i used ec to make mine a few years back so 151 should work.

1g of powder displaces app 1ml for the nolva. i'd make it 40 instead of 20 though.

Would vodka work instead of the bacardi, being from the UK the only thing over 40% alcohol is rocket fuel and i dont think many of the super stores stock that !!

TERESKAN said:
Would vodka work instead of the bacardi, being from the UK the only thing over 40% alcohol is rocket fuel and i dont think many of the super stores stock that !!
You could dry your wet alcohol and make ur own 190pf to 200pf grain alcohol. Just a thought.

TERESKAN said:

it should work.

I always use a mix of water and BA for orals. I cant say I recomend it though..........taste like absolute shit. BA lingers

Back