oratropin question

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
IBE oratropin can i take it at night before bed--seems to make me tired in the morning dose?

i would use it as directed so you can see if it really works. I have 2 kits of it right now can't wait to start it. If I were you i would wake up 1.5hrs early in the morning take it then go bak to bed for the 1.5 hrs. This way you don't mess it up by eating or not being able to drink anything for an hr. Just my 2cents tho.

guys this product is phisicaly impossible...the peptide is too fragile to be encapsolated.....it would never survive the heat used in the prosess needed to encapsolate the peptide.

the Lion said:
guys this product is phisicaly impossible...the peptide is too fragile to be encapsolated.....it would never survive the heat used in the prosess needed to encapsolate the peptide.

worked for a few of my personal friends great...

idk...could only be sure if i were the user...inject is cheaper if u get it from a good lab, u can find it for around $125/mg. $250 is a bit redic IMO, making around 300% profit.

Hey lion--no chance in hell would i spend 250 on ur IGF--you know if you drop to 150 or maybe even 200--id send you tons of customers-but 250$..go scratch
Not saying you have bad products

Back