ordered online

bigstan

so i ordered online from a sponcer of this site and i was trippin on sending my money outta my wallet to a stranger and trusting id get what ordered. especially that much money! but less than 10 days after i made the payment the mailman was at my door with my package just like id been promised by the good people over there. got my pct's from rui (another sponser) on this site, and it all arrived quick too. but as far as the gear WOW i was impressed it came so fast and easy. 10 days? that was unexpected. i never asked where to get it. just read posts and researched FOREVER untill i found someone i was somewhat comfortable with. so for all you people that always ask about online ordering or asking for sources ill tell you that yes you can order online and it works out great. customs comes into play occasionally im sure, but find yourself a good one. email them, ask questions, the guy i went through was very understanding of my paranoia, and im sure he deals with it all the time. he followed through on his word after all said and done. so dont worry, just research. and dont ask me who it was through cause i aint gonna tell ya. its so crazy it was so easy and got here so fast i just had to put up a post letting the sponZer know that your the SHIT!! THANKS! and thanks to rui for pins and drinks as well!!! impressed to the hilt!

check this out bro I got mine in 6 days. I was short a few things, emailed him and he took care of it with no problems. I was a little paranoid as well, but I prob. have as many friends in prison as out so I just went for it and now I just put my first week of dbol, test, deca behind me and starting week two.. I'm freaking hyped. I feel like a kid in a candy store. ANYTHING YOU WANT!!! crazy crazy crazy.... Awsome customer service.

yeah i ordered around the middle of this month still havent received but i hear he always come through so tryn to be paitent yeah im super excited to try his gear heard plenty of awesome reviews and here is one more jus to add to the list!

Y I have orded 15)M A souce and all mine came ar 12 weeks orless!!! Just out another oder in and he has already picked up the money snd shipimg the "movies and expect the in thays week. In the next week!!! Rhat *%$# ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neurology_issues

So I've done a little research and found out that scientist's have done some testing with neuro-steroid's, two of them were; dihydrotestosterone (dht) and testosterone. The test's were done on male and felmale rat's (female rat's used dif. neuro-steroid's) that have the same neurological problem as I do. It turns out that the neuro-steroid's used helped the rat's with this neurological issue!!

Problem...my doctor doesnt even want to deal with it!! So I am looking for a new doctor...

Last edited:
Mines taking longer than that. I've only been waiting for 12 days though. Considering it was Dom I'm a bit anxious. We'll see...

Yeah Z-sponcor is great!

I've been exclusively with him for about 10 months and he''s never let me down!

Which says a lot as I'm pretty much out of control :D

RUI has also been awesome and not let me down either.

You can't go wrong with this combo. :)

Back