Ordering from Millipore

yeah, retailers tend to get kind of pissed when the manufacturer sells direct and undercuts their prices.

Buy whatman syringe filters or Nalgene bottle top filters.

DougoeFre5h said:
Ok then genius order them. What do want us to tell you?

lol, maybe read the first post. i asked if anyone has ordered from them. simple yes/no question... thanks for your great insight Mr. Mod

Listen I didnt mean to come off as a dick, and I definatly did. I appologize aky.

The chem crowd here is mostly regulars, and I know we all use 3rd party companies for our various supplies. My hangup is Im just not sure what info you want. They can usually be found cheapest through a 3rd party medical supply company. You will probably need some type of medical or research customer ID with millipore, that im not sure of.

DougoeFre5h said:
Listen I didnt mean to come off as a dick, and I definatly did. I appologize aky.

The chem crowd here is mostly regulars, and I know we all use 3rd party companies for our various supplies. My hangup is Im just not sure what info you want. They can usually be found cheapest through a 3rd party medical supply company. You will probably need some type of medical or research customer ID with millipore, that im not sure of.

no worries DougoeFre5h Im just messing around with you :) As for ordering from milliore, i was just wondering if anyone has done so, successful.

The price is about $110us for 12 500ml steritops only.

I guess you are right, and will need a customer # or supplier account.

A stericap plus cost $30 from Researchlabsupply. After ordering a case of 10 + shipping, you will pay $15 ea from Millipore. They do rape you on the cost of shipping from millipore. I paid $170 for overnight shipping on a case of those fuckers. LOL. Must have weighed only 2lbs. But, I tell you what, although I do have an account with Millipore, I use Researchlabsupply just because I love their customer service. He responds to my questions within minutes. I am the type to pay for convenience/great service, and that is what he gives!

I would try using Nalgene Bottle Top Filter .20 µm PES. Much quicker than the Millipore filters.

Back