Ordering from PSL. experience please.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballboy

Anyone have experience ordering from psl? Did you put your real info on the WU form? And anyone have any shipping problems.

nothing ever got seized? not going domestic.. Also did you have to sign for the package?
Stuff does get seized, whenever that happen you will receive a letter saying your package has been seized, you do NOT fill it out, take a picture of it and send it to PSl and the should re ship your order. Yes you have to sign.

Last edited:
nothing ever got seized? not going domestic.. Also did you have to sign for the package?

Yes..stuff did get seized. ...And reshipped. If you would spend some time going thru old posts..you'd probably find this out along with a ton of other very useful info that may answer all your questions. Start above...go to advanced search and start searching.

Have you ordered from psl and if so, is it better to order domestic?

Domestic is pretty much a 99.9% you will receive your package. I have never ordered from PSL but a lot of people on this site praise it.

I was in the same boat as you the other day. First time ordering online. Sent all my info and street address. Scared but what the heck, like most say, didn't figure cops would come busting down the door for a little stash. I know quite a few cops on gear. Any way, gear came from overseas and no I didn't have to sign for it, but that was my package and yours may be different. Haven't tried product yet but I've only heard good things about quality.

PSL is owned by Uncle Z, a known scammer. a gamble at best.

As I've said in prev threads. We all know in this business..shit goes from smooth to fucked up in a hurry. I accept that no matter who i deal with. I read a ton of threads and feedback that Z was a well known, trust member of this (and other) forums. There's still a ton threads here, where the people he helped to achieve their goals and nothing but praise for him and his gear.

Yes, I heard the negative shit that you refer to. What I also read is that Z eventually tried to reach out to everyone who's order got fucked and make right on them. He had some shit go down. Sometimes when shit goes down, things are out of your control if you get my point. Of course by the time Z was able to reach out to people and try fix everything, it was too late for some. At that point some members had just moved on and weren't interested in working with Z. I can respect that, but at least you don't hear them on here talking shit still. I reiterate, they all moved on bro. You should too!!!

Make a thread or post about a positive experience you had. Share something useful with us. Not yesterdays news. Also, What makes me wonder bout you bro, is if PSL is Z and Z is a scammer, why would he be allowed to rep here?? Did you know that someone actually owns this site??? And there are site managers and moderators???

What I hear you saying is that they all turn blind eye and let a know scammer Rep on our board!!!

I'm anxious to hear your response!!

i love PSL...i'll share my 1st experience with them
i made a simple order of 3vials of test USA domestic because ordering Euro was down for "Christmas break"
i pulled the trigger to early on ordering, the difference between Domestic & Euro is T/A and price; Euro being cheaper
anyways..once their international site was shipping again i was sad because i could have gotta another vial for the same total price
meaning instead of "just" getting 3vials of test for Domestic price, i could've of gotten 4vials of test for Euro price with euro still being cheaper
i emailed psl about this; i asked can i change my order, pretty much explained to them the same thing im explaining to you...
they said it was to late because they were getting ready to ship it out... i said no problem because i plan on ordering more stuff soon
here's the good part...when i got my package 4vials of test :beertoast this simple gesture almost made me tear, it was excellent customer service because of that all my gear money goes to them...
In the end, it doesn't matter who owns PSL...just know your in good hands if yo do order with them

also about receiving package's;
every thing i've ordered from PSL i had to go pick it up at the post office,
this is because the mail-lady never rings my fucking door bell...fucking bxtch
anyways every time i go there i just hand them the slip, sign for it, and im out the door
there packaging is very discreet..

Just ordered 8 vials of tren ace, hoping I don't get fucked with the seize but that's the risk right?

if it makes you feel any better about it,
i got 20vials of Primo, 10Vials of test, and 500var pills coming in from PSL
:smoker: lol im just chillin and waitN bro

Damn you're rich, that's a shit load, I dônt feel so bad now, but I will if I get the letter, I got mine internationally shipped to an APO address, wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back