organon Sustanon (sust) 250

thepeg

organon sust 250

about to make a purchase of some organon sust 250 are there a lot of fakes out there?

I don't know about a lot but their are fakes out their. If your guy is welll known/legit then you shouldn't have any problems. What type of Organon's are you getting?

Organon sustanon is a solid choice. As for fakes I have seen a fair amount. However if your guy is legit you shouldn't have any problems. If you need any thing Answered or ask questions about the product feel free to PM me. I can help you out.

Dirk

the guy i use is good, but he carries alot of IP and pegasus products which i here bad things about, i didnt know if that might me a bad sign i have usually gotten d-bol and Winstrol (winny) only from him in the past.

thepeg said:
the guy i use is good, but he carries alot of IP and pegasus products which i here bad things about, i didnt know if that might me a bad sign i have usually gotten d-bol and Winstrol (winny) only from him in the past.

No need to freak out about him carrying those particular products. I know a few guys that have those on their lists and are very reliable. Some just don't have the funds to purchase other brands/AS so they acquire IP, Pegasus, etc.........I'm sure they are good sellers.

I'd say you're pretty safe if you have a reputable source...go with it and try it out....you won't be disappointed.

Keep you eyes peeled for lazer imprinted lot and EXP numbers, those are legit. Also, If you buy redi-jects those are pretty much impossible to fake.

Big J said:
Keep you eyes peeled for lazer imprinted lot and EXP numbers, those are legit. Also, If you buy redi-jects those are pretty much impossible to fake.

Oh yessssss......them redijects are awesome. I have seen them with both a red and grey plunger! Very good Sostenon IMO!

thanks for the imput, i thought because he carried some iffy stuff that might mean other stuff might be bad, he has been very reliable in th past.

What type of Organon are you talkin about....English, portugese, Karachi, Nile, Durateson??????? THe only problem I have is with the POrtugese sust.......look out for easy peel off labels( bogus) and the lot and dates will be stamped if they are legit........good luck.
A safer bet would be to go with Omna;s the new stuff is exactly the same thing as sust....

my guy doesnt have omnas, he does have testervon depot made by schering is that a safer bet to go with?

Back