Ortiz vs Belfort

apex

Rare Piranha Keeper
Both guys have not been showing themselves very well as of late. Belfort cant seem to get a "Straight" win(except couture cut). And Tito cant finish freakin patrick cote who has never faught in the UFC before. I do believe that Belfort is going to win this and let me tell you why. Although Omayama Titos old(sp) his old boxing coach is very talented I question is ability to coach as he has coached others also. If you follow the sport you know tito has a new boxing coach which he praises and says he feels confident in his boxing skills, which he needs against such a good boxer as Belfort. What tito is best as is taking his opponent down and GNP. However Belfort was accepted into BTT and has been training with pretty much anyone who is good in Pride. Even though BTT has recently had a fall out and no longer has minotauro. Well anyhow I'm rambling I vote Vitor on this one but the only way he'll get my respect is if he Subs Tito, as we all know he has fast hands and wants the KO I dont want to see that happen. Vitor proved he knows some subs as he almost landed two armbars on Randy at thier last meet.

I say Belfort by Armbar 2nd round.

vitor by ko if he has his head straight. ive been reading hes doing great in training.

vitor needs to get him early, if this goes late in the fight tito is a cardio machine and i've seen belfort gas.............

Wanderlei Silva is going to be at ufc51 rooting for belfort. I bet Dana releases a statement on who he is letting go for the Pride GP. Hopefully itll be randy.

Belfort did really well, but just did too much when he was on yop in rd 2. I really wish Tito would had gotten ko'd as his attitude sucks. I have been fortunate enough to train along side tito and with coach Oyama, and I dont know what the hell you were talking about earlier about Oyamas ability to coach. His only other well known fighter is Quinton who has done extremely well with the exception of his last fight.

Back