OSTA-GAIN Penis enlargement

Phatbastard

Knowledge Equals Results
Ok Osta Gain put up or shut up! I'm Tired of hearing about penis Enlargement! Time to put up or shut up!

You have a product U claim produces Enlargement! Prove it ot me! Who dosent want a bigger dick? I'll log it it shit I'll even post picks if your shit works! So heres your chance step up and show me! At my age I could give a rats ass what people think! Show me the pudding!

Last edited:
I know labanner was going to try it!

A bunch of guys on another site have ordered and are on it. I don't think anyone here has yet or if they have they aren't telling!

I know labanner was going to try it!

A bunch of guys on another site have ordered and are on it. I don't think anyone here has yet or if they have they aren't telling!

LOL Zeek! Hey I'm old and ain't shy! Hell I would Jeg that fucker or hook it to the back of my Cummins if I thought I could get another inch!

Ok Osta Gain put out or shut up! I'm Tired of hearing about penis Enlargement! Time to put up or shut up!

You have a product U claim produces Enlargement! Prove it ot me! Who dosent want a bigger dick? I'll log it it shit I'll even post picks if your shit works! So heres your chance step up and show me! At my age I could give a rats ass what people think! Show me the pudding!

I don't want it any bigger. What I have gets me in enough trouble already.

Its not an enlargement Pill its a program...
If you order now youy will get a book to help you follow the program but we are running out of books so hurry up...

Also the bathmate is a huge help with following the program if you are short on time.. I use the bathmate daily and it has helped alot with the girth...

will the pills give me cancer? people should not put anything in their bodies, untill you disclose what's in those pills, patent pending or not. this is just wrong and insane. you are maybe the best chem company out there, honest to God, but this just makes no sense.

will the pills give me cancer? people should not put anything in their bodies, untill you disclose what's in those pills, patent pending or not. this is just wrong and insane. you are maybe the best chem company out there, honest to God, but this just makes no sense.

Its crazy... I know :gives: My dicks getting huge...:biggthump hahahahahah jk

Huge from a tumor? Lol jk.

IZAN does this mean you know every chemical in every med you take? What about every vitamin because many supplemrs just say proprietary blend, what about everything in what you eat?

Just saying its kinda hard to call someone out because they don't want to give up the exact contents when we all take things everyday that we can't prove what's in it.

Huge from a tumor? Lol jk.

IZAN does this mean you know every chemical in every med you take? What about every vitamin because many supplemrs just say proprietary blend, what about everything in what you eat?

Just saying its kinda hard to call someone out because they don't want to give up the exact contents when we all take things everyday that we can't prove what's in it.

lol That wasn't the point at all Bro! Seriusly you see all these stupid adds on tv as well take a pill get a bigger shlong! I can't remember if it was exstenz or another one of them that got sued for false advertisement over this same thing and lost mind U.

Take a pill Penis gets bigger REALLY. The call out was to PROVE IT.

The only Scientificly proven methods are Surgery and penis stretching devices.

Jelging which is one of the methods used in there penis exercise regimen is a method used in some third world country.

I wonder if the tone of the argument would have been several notches calmer if half of the people were not on performance enhancing substances. not complaining though, it is pretty entertaining :laugh4:

Are the ingredients a secret in the osta-gain penis pill & what is a bathmate? I've been reading muscle mags lately that have articles about new discoveries of old stuff that grows the penis. Like HCG has been confirmed that it helps penis growth with younger people who suffer from small penis desease. But it is not known if it works in adults (Wow, that pregnant female urine really works wonders these days. LOL) I also was wondering, since DAA mimicks the effects of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), would it also have an effect on growth down there, hmmm.

Last edited:
Back