Ostarine am I going to die?

2ripped33

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but I've been searching hard on every board and can't figure out an exact answer. Just got some Ostarine from PP 30mg/50ml and I'm trying to figure out how to measure this correctly on a slin syringe to get 12.5mgs a day. I think its 30mg per ML so if I wanted 12.5mgs a day I would take 12.5 and divide by 30 = .41 or just above the 40 mark on a 100 unit slin syringe??

If this math is correct does that mean with a 50ml bottle I have 121 days @ 12.5mgs a day? Just seemed like a lot of servings for a $35 bottle when most people are running this for 6 weeks a pop.

Appreciate the help in advance!

PS. Sorry for the title didn't get any responses with a boring title in another forum :)

PPS. I'll be starting a log

Yeah your math is correct... And that is awfully cheap- gotta make you wonder when all other reputable suppliers are selling for much more than that. I personally would get my sarms from a trusted board sponsor, like uniquemicals.

Thanks for the replies.. Precision Peptides is where I got it and the peptides I get from them are legit. I'll let you know in 6 weeks...

Just a bump.....the oral syringes I got with my order are accurate to a .1 of a ml.....helps dosing dramatically.

PP is known for bunk, garbage, under dosed, over dosed, not good. I've had stuff over dosed and had a friend using their aromisin and his estro went in the 1000's.

12.5 or 15mg is a pretty weak dose. I would increase that to 25mg a day and make it worth using. 15 for a day or two is fine to see how you tolerate it but I would use at least 25mg or even 30mg a day. Osta Gain has really good ostarine.

I agree with USERAT204, you never know what your going to get. In the past I used them because of the price and they are about 50/50. One bunk bottle of clen and one good. You do get what you pay for.

Back