Our hosting company is doing some maintenance today

BiggieSwolls

Steelers = SuperBowl
Just an FYI because they emailed me this morning and told me we may experience an hour max. of downtime during this maintenance period. Said they would be doing this from 3pm-7pm and if we did experience any downtime, it would be during that time period.

Biggie

Well, I guess that the last half hour was our supposed "downtime" for maintenance.

Just so everyone knows, ALL the server problems we have been having the last couple days will be finished with by the beginning of next week. We had to upgrade the server package we were on yet again. But the difference is that after this, there is no more improvements to the package. We will be on the same kind of a server as Elite and other big sites.

The Terminator said:
Noooo, I'm working from 9-8 today, I need this board. Can you postpone until tomorrow, I'll be forever indebted...:D

LOL..........Termy.....are you ever NOT working? :p

But since most of my work day is spent on the boards its ok (I guess). This stuff applies to what I do anyway. But I think I am going to take a day off next week and take a trip a little south of here. ;)

BiggieSwolls said:
Well, I guess that the last half hour was our supposed "downtime" for maintenance.

Just so everyone knows, ALL the server problems we have been having the last couple days will be finished with by the beginning of next week. We had to upgrade the server package we were on yet again. But the difference is that after this, there is no more improvements to the package. We will be on the same kind of a server as Elite and other big sites.

:dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Back