Our Online Store, what would you consider purchasing???

Our Online Store, what would you consider purchasing??? *Vote for multiple items*

• 2 lbs. Whey Protein(many different flavors) -- $21.99 USD/$31.99 CDN

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • 5 lbs. Whey Protein(many different flavors) -- $37.99 USD/$56.99 CDN

Votes: 49 36.8%
  • 2 lbs. Whey Isolate Protein(many different flavors) -- $32.99 USD/$48.99 CDN

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • 7.8 lbs. Thicken(Weight Gainer Formula, many flavors) -- $38.99 USD/$55.99 CDN

Votes: 21 15.8%
  • Joint Relief Capsules (Glucosamine and Chondroitin joint repair formula) -- $19.99 USD/$29.99 CDN

Votes: 21 15.8%
  • ALA 100mg Capsules(120 Capsules) -- $16.99 USD/$24.99 CDN

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • Creatine Monohydrate (500 grams) -- $18.99 USD/$27.99 CDN

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • ThermoCut *Eph/Caf stack* (240 Caps) -- $26.99 USD/$39.99 CDN

Votes: 25 18.8%
  • L-Glutamine (500 grams) -- $32.99 USD/$48.99 CDN

Votes: 24 18.0%
  • PlasmaVol 5.3 lbs. (Pre and Post Workout Formula *Carb/Creatine/ALA/L-Glutmaine*, many flavors) -- $

Votes: 40 30.1%
  • Im not considering anything on that list

Votes: 24 18.0%

• Total voters

BiggieSwolls

Steelers = SuperBowl
As most of you know, Steroidology is opening an Online Supplement Store. The domain name for the store is different from "Steroidology.com", I would give out the URL now but its under contruction and is not completed as of yet.

Our Online Store is going to be the first company to make SportLab(A successful CDN Supp Co.) products available to US customers domestically. We offer our products to residents of the US and Canada. All products are shipped within the Country they have been ordered to. This means we have 2 distibution Centers, one in the US, one in Canada. What does this mean??? Well, if getting your product(s) to you in a timely fashion is something that you have had problems with in the past when dealing with Online Stores, then consider your problems gone. Our Online Store Ships the same day or next day via USPS Priority mail for US customers and Express Post for our Canadian customers. 2-4 business days from the time your order is submitted, you will receive your goods. Shipping charges are minimal. Free shipping on orders over $75 USD/$100 CDN. $5.99 USD/CDN on all orders under those amounts.

All orders are done at the Online Store. The payment method to be used will be via Credit Card and possibly PayPal(We would like to hear if PayPal is an option you would like).

We plan on offering weekly Specials at the Store and also plan on having contests and giveaways here on Steroidology.

So we are just curious as to what products you would be looking to purchase from our store and we can use the results as part of our Inventory assessment. I have included prices as well. NOTE: the products you see on the poll are not the only SportLab products we will be carrying. Most products that you see on the poll are also available in smaller quantities.

***You can vote on the poll more then once***

Yes, we do plan on offering more product lines down the road. Lines such as Optimum, Next Nutrition, Etc....

The projected grand opening for the Store is Mid-April.

Oh, Ill definitely post the URL here when the site is ready and we will also have a direct link here on Steroidology that takes you right to the Store.

i liquid vitamin mineral mix say in a colloidal form
ala
glutamine
cranberry juice
post workout carb up shake
for bulking

I've never ordered online before but that 5 pound Whey price kills what I pay at my local Suppl store. I will for sure be shopping at your new Store Biggie

More power to ya. May as well keep it in the family. Be nice to wait for one package and get on with life. Liquid Aminos would be nice addition to go with creatine, glutamine and protein.

uhh no offence but shoodnt the prices be cheaper?
i have my own supplement store online and my prices are canadian and cheaper then anything u have listed, im not promoting myself, but im just wondering

Actually, those prices are very competitive compared to other online CDN stores that sell Sportlab products. Feel free to check out other online stores that sell Sportlab.

xzon said:
uhh no offence but shoodnt the prices be cheaper?
i have my own supplement store online and my prices are canadian and cheaper then anything u have listed, im not promoting myself, but im just wondering

Hi, you might have a point but really its kinda moot.

Because the board here, (and I am a member of many) is very special.

I have never met a group of Members, Mods, or Admin that has such a level of integrity, kindness and respect all manifest into one kickass site that I can trust.

if it means spending an extra dollar here and there.......than so be it...

Hello,

The determining factor involved when choosing my protein is LACTOSE! Most brands have some lactose and they destroy my stomach, especially if I drink more than one per day.

I have only found two that are completely lactose free. Human technologies makes a sustained release, 55gram, lactose-free protein that tastes o.k. If you sold one that was lactose-free I would definitely buy it. The biggest jug possible.

BiggieSwolls said:
Actually, those prices are very competitive compared to other online CDN stores that sell Sportlab products. Feel free to check out other online stores that sell Sportlab.

Used Sportslabs price are are the same everywhere usually a place will have a deal on one product each month.

GenX

Back