Overdosing on GHRP6? Any long term consequences?

kenfury

Hey guys,

Long story short, I have a slight injury on my shoulders (possible rotator cuff issue). My friend suggested I try GHRP6 for one month at a dose of 2 IU a day. Me in my negligence, took 20IU/day not knowing units properly on a syringe. So when I stopped having that flushed feeling and my bottle ran out after a week, I realized I'd overdosed for a straight week. Does anyone know if I've caused long term damage to my receptors or my pituitary gland?

Thanks

Have you felt funny, as in feeling sudden head rushes? And out of curiosity notice any positive results?

Sorry to hear that and yea I bet.
As for long term damage.. there is very little research on the repercussions to begin with, but remember people do take that ED with no breaks for the long term, so If you just heavy handedly dosed for one week I would imagine you'll be fine.. Just monitor yourself, hope that is of some help

You probably were not hypoglycemic. It was probably a spike in cortisol.

Whatever it was, it felt like death. Cold sweats, the want to pass out, fatigue... the hunger... But it wore off after a couple days which tells me something was downregulated somewhere to where I was insenstive to the side effects. I'm just wondering what it was and if it's reversible.

Hey man GRHP-6 or Grhp-2 With a mod-129 is not really used for your shoulder injury. But I will say I used TB 500 in conjunction with BPC 157 and seen excellent results from double tendonitis in both shoulders rotator cuff injury. I had pain every night and literally took two not one percusets for CRAZY pain. Now I have NO pain and I can lift again doing shoulders, even with some heavy weight but I don't go to crazy as that's how I hurt them in the first place. So if your still having pain or anyone one on these boards to the research and SEE the difference when you try it. It's been a life change for me. Heck my orthopedist told me I can never lift weights for the rest of my life. I told him, "Go Fuck yourself" ! Best of luck!
Hey guys,

Long story short, I have a slight injury on my shoulders (possible rotator cuff issue). My friend suggested I try GHRP6 for one month at a dose of 2 IU a day. Me in my negligence, took 20IU/day not knowing units properly on a syringe. So when I stopped having that flushed feeling and my bottle ran out after a week, I realized I'd overdosed for a straight week. Does anyone know if I've caused long term damage to my receptors or my pituitary gland?

Thanks

Back