Overkill on this cycle? let me know what you think..

rpny

500mg Tren E, 600 Test E? Shot twice a week, Sun/Wed configuration. 2nd real cycle, first was test only at 500mg, decent gains. 185lb(dropped weight due to an injury), not sure about bf, lower teens.

not overkill, but i have read some people say that the sides are worse on tren E, possibly because the blood levels get higher, not sure. Personally i would recommend tren acetate to someone who is going to use it for their first time. Mainly because it can clear your system quick if the sides get to much. I personally would run the tren E at a little less if it were me though.

jcp2 said:
not overkill, but i have read some people say that the sides are worse on tren E, possibly because the blood levels get higher, not sure. Personally i would recommend tren acetate to someone who is going to use it for their first time. Mainly because it can clear your system quick if the sides get to much. I personally would run the tren E at a little less if it were me though.
exactly what i would have said..try the tren A first..if cool then try out some tren enanth..

In the event you're going to use the enanthate do not shoot by the days of the week. Your body doesn't care what day of the week it is. It wants even blood levels to deal with. So shoot every 3 days or every 4 days. The doses you're talking about will yield very good results. You should do very well with that.

Thanks for the input guys, I think I will just do 450mg test E and 375 Tren E, just to be on the safe side, I'm sure i'll gain, with this as well. Tren A, is just not an option right now ..

Back