Pct bloods in.. Prolactin high. No libido

It's kinda hard to "chill" when you havent felt like having sex for a whole year straight man... A YEAR. This isn't a week or month thing. I have a gf and I never feel like bangin. It's fucking with her head and I keep trying to explain to her that it's not her. How can u blame me for freaking out. So far this all has been completely out oft control and nothing is fixing. I've never met someone who has had this issue and I have no idea what to do. I think I'm going to wait a month clean (taking just caber 1mg a week) and see how I feel. If nothing works. I'll probably get on a trt dose. All I can think of.

dude wait IT OUT! and get bloods after being clean from EVERYTHING for atleast 4 weeks. you say its been ayear right? well have your heaths best interest in mind and add in another 4 weeks...

in the mean time pick up some CIA from sponsor here and take 10-15mg 2-3x a week (about every 3 days) it will help boner and may add interest. and go down on her too, make sure shes good even if your not...

Dude, I'm telling you that your blood work looks fine. Prolactin has a VERY noticeable effect, and "not being horny" isn't one of them.

You know what, I'm realizing the big picture here. You have been here for three months and have been constantly going on about dick problems and your avatar SCREAMS depression. I'm wagering that this has absolutely NOTHING to do with your hormones, and IS a matter of your noggin messing with your pecker.

I'd talk to a professional.

Yeah, I know... "that's not it".

depression alone will kill sex drive, even if hormones look fine... very true and very real.. trust me..

Why are you getting mad? My sex issues started during a deca cycle a year ago, which is common. So i figured it wasn't a big deal and could be fixed soon just like anyone else. But it's been a year and still no recovery so I'm worried. I feel no sexual stimulation during sex... How can that be mental? Sorry for looking for advice
it can be mental in the ways that sure maybe libido went down while on deca, but then you added the stress about it, worry and depressive attitude to it that just made it worse.. its not the deca at this point im sorry to say IMO

I wonder if OP has seen any improvement.

Would suck to have low libido on and off cycle.
what other homones could have come into play, and that can be checked with bloods.

Back