PCT doesages test e + dbol cycle

Crocky98

Ive been talking dbol 30mg a day for 6 weeks and test e 500mg week for 4 weeks (7 weeks in total on the juice) last pin was sunday but ive been advised to stop because of my age i have nolva and clomid but will only have 3 weeks to do my pct as im going on holiday and dont want to risk carrying anything on me any suggestions on doesages and how to make tge most of the short window i have to do my pct cheers! Btw im 18 if anyone was curious.

Ive been talking dbol 30mg a day for 6 weeks and test e 500mg week for 4 weeks (7 weeks in total on the juice) last pin was sunday but ive been advised to stop because of my age i have nolva and clomid but will only have 3 weeks to do my pct as im going on holiday and dont want to risk carrying anything on me any suggestions on doesages and how to make tge most of the short window i have to do my pct cheers! Btw im 18 if anyone was curious.

How much have you gained ?

Dbol for 6 and test for 4 weeks. I not understand what you are doing to be honest.

How much have you gained ?

Dbol for 6 and test for 4 weeks. I not understand what you are doing to be honest.
Not alot to be fair maybe 10lbs but i train everyday bar sunday my test was meant to be 10 weeks but i posted a thread on another matter and everyone told me to get off ASAP or i could run into all sort of health problems so i decided to stop

do a full pct and NEVER touch Gear again till you are 25.
clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva: 40/20/20/20

Wasn't planning on it mate will 3 weeks be enough if i up the doesage slightly as im worried about taking prescription drugs which im not prescribed on the plane

Not alot to be fair maybe 10lbs but i train everyday bar sunday my test was meant to be 10 weeks but i posted a thread on another matter and everyone told me to get off ASAP or i could run into all sort of health problems so i decided to stop

? elaborate please.

? elaborate please.
Erectile dysfunction, brain cessation stunting my growth not being able to produce my own testosterone anymore i didn't realise how damaging it could be at a young age so i just want to get my balls back up and running now just need to know how to get the best possible recovery n 3 weeks.

Back