PCT question clear somthing up please

cutboss496

Hey guys have a question about PCT , but first off here my cycle and got less than 2 weeks of it left . 500 mg test E only split into 2 pins a week along with HCG from day one 250 iu on pin days also liquidex .30 from RUI on pin days and 1200 mg NAC daily also I donated blood 2 days before cycle start and done pre labs and 6 week labs that looked good. My plan is to start PCT 16-18 days after last pin with nolva and clomid from RUI and run HCG and AI up to PCT start . Now my question is ive seen where PCT dosages was so different from so many, some say first day 300mg clomid and 100mg rest the first week then 50 40 40 and nolva 40 40 20 20 is it that different compounds may have different PCT or jus different opinions ? so someone please tell me with my cycle whats best. Thanks...

ok , thanks Tron. but have you seen where some has recommended as high as 300 and some 100 mg clomid on first day if so wonder why?

its just opinion.
I usually rec clomid 50mg ed and tamox 20mg ed. you can double dose first couple days if you want but in long run I dont think it matters much IMO

Hey guys have a question about PCT , but first off here my cycle and got less than 2 weeks of it left . 500 mg test E only split into 2 pins a week along with HCG from day one 250 iu on pin days also liquidex .30 from RUI on pin days and 1200 mg NAC daily also I donated blood 2 days before cycle start and done pre labs and 6 week labs that looked good. My plan is to start PCT 16-18 days after last pin with nolva and clomid from RUI and run HCG and AI up to PCT start . Now my question is ive seen where PCT dosages was so different from so many, some say first day 300mg clomid and 100mg rest the first week then 50 40 40 and nolva 40 40 20 20 is it that different compounds may have different PCT or jus different opinions ? so someone please tell me with my cycle whats best. Thanks...

I was curious why your waiting 16-18days to start pct.? And not the normal 2weeks after last pin. Timing is very important. Since you ran test e , Clomid should be started 2weeks from your last pin, and last roughly 4-6weeks. A 4 week standard clomid /nolva pct looks like this.
Clomid 100/100/50/50 or 150/100/50/50
Nolva 20/20/10/10.

Also I failed to mention you should split your clomid dose into twice Ed 12hrs apart. Also,stop your hcg 1-2 weeks before your pct. in this case since your running test e . stop hcg when you take your last test e shot. Hope this helps you

Also I failed to mention you should split your clomid dose into twice Ed 12hrs apart. Also,stop your hcg 1-2 weeks before your pct. in this case since your running test e . stop hcg when you take your last test e shot. Hope this helps you

Your dosing of clomid is pretty overkill, but I'm more curious why you state two weeks for cessation of enanthate and HCG. Is there a specific reason for this as well as dosing clomiphene citrate twice a day when it has a half life of around 6 days?

Not picking on you, just trying to understand your advice. :)

Your dosing of clomid is pretty overkill, but I'm more curious why you state two weeks for cessation of enanthate and HCG. Is there a specific reason for this as well as dosing clomiphene citrate twice a day when it has a half life of around 6 days?

Not picking on you, just trying to understand your advice. :)
Thank you, good catch . Sometimes talking into a phone isn't the best way to relay a post! Some things were left out! Changed around! I apologize for that again.
It should say I failed to mention you should not split your dose of clomid . some would say split your dose twice every day 12hrs apart. This isn't necessary because clomid has a 5-6day half life! Depending on ester , ace being short 2-3days. Test enanth 2weeka or 14days roughly.
Xx

There are so many different variables to consider. Not to mention opinions and studies the contradict each other for the sake of argument. One man's opinion might differ from another man's opinion so who is right and who is wrong . not each PCT is the same. My body might have a harder time recovering then yours and vice versa. But the only way for certain is trial and error . I guess it's our job to take everything qua grain of salt!

If you use PCT Calculators you will find that the Test E ester at 500mg/wk has not cleared the body after two weeks. This is why PCT should not start that soon.

I will have a Diff phone soon , so again I apologize for some of This jibberish. And reworded messages.

Back