PCT question clear somthing up please

WOW!

PCT seems to differ quite a lot from forum to forum actually.
Personally I like to start HCG from week 4 at 500iu a week, split into two doses. You do not really need it from day 1 and your body builds up a resistance to it over time.
Also once you have reconstituted it, load it into your insulin syringes and freeze it as it starts to deteriorate once it has been reconstituted - works very well.

I like to wait 3x the half life of the test before starting PCT, so Test E I'd wait 30 days.
After those 30 days start Clomid at 50mg a day for 14 days, then start Nolva at 20mg a day for 30 days. Works amazingly well!!

Obviously PCT would differ depending on what other substances you are taking. For your basic cycle the above is what I would do.
I would also run an oral during the "bridge" period (time between your last pin and PCT). Stop the oral 2 or 3 days before PCT as that would generally be enough time for the oral to be out of your system. Winstrol, Anavar and even Tbol are often popular choices during the bridge period.

WOW!

PCT seems to differ quite a lot from forum to forum actually.
Personally I like to start HCG from week 4 at 500iu a week, split into two doses. You do not really need it from day 1 and your body builds up a resistance to it over time.
Also once you have reconstituted it, load it into your insulin syringes and freeze it as it starts to deteriorate once it has been reconstituted - works very well.

I like to wait 3x the half life of the test before starting PCT, so Test E I'd wait 30 days.
After those 30 days start Clomid at 50mg a day for 14 days, then start Nolva at 20mg a day for 30 days. Works amazingly well!!

Obviously PCT would differ depending on what other substances you are taking. For your basic cycle the above is what I would do.
I would also run an oral during the "bridge" period (time between your last pin and PCT). Stop the oral 2 or 3 days before PCT as that would generally be enough time for the oral to be out of your system. Winstrol, Anavar and even Tbol are often popular choices during the bridge period.

Welcome to THE forums, an intro from you would be good to have here, thanks!

Back