Penn/hoff pharma

I have only had the opportunity to try his orals.... Anavar and currently running his halovar... his communication is on point as well.... PHP is solid and has always come through

I happened to run across php on here and had to see whats about. From personal experience his injectables are top notch and very smooth. IMO his orals are a lil over dosed (lol).. But i know for a fact hes as sterile as they come.steroidology.com/forum/attachments/anabolic-steroids-picture-forum/536941d1296681620-test-tren-022.jpg

Last edited:
Penn-Hoff

any chance you can point me in their direction?

@kervasquez. Sorry took so long to reply. Haven't been on here in awhile. As for getting ahold of PHP, he's a sponsor at extreme iron BB. His product list and email are posted on there. I've never personally had any problems with t/a time or quality. He's gtg.

I've tried his gear. Great communication and T/A, but didn't get the results I was looking for. Ran his test e at 600mg and anavar at 75, but felt as though they were severely underdosed

Im an Elite-Mod at another board and just got scammed by him for 750$. Been 3 weeks, doesnt even open my emails and Ive helped him out many times. He and Rocher run scams (he's probably Rocher also). One gets jammed up and the other comes to save the day. This is how they revive their business when it gets slow or they get a bad rap. STAY CLEAR.

BG

I have a similar situation going on right now. He's got me for $350 and won't open my emails either. It sucks because i ordered from him before and he was good. I orderered from Rocher before too and even though a little late, the stuff was good too. Hopefully he comes back.

In my personal opinion, PHP, to Rocher, back to PHP, Penn Hoff has always come through. In fact, I've used them for over 3 years. Sometimes when things are on backorder, they take awhile longer, but PHP always delivers..on point, answers my emails promptly. In fact, I placed an order last thursday, and was concerned after reading this thread, hit up PHP, got back to my emails within hours this morning. PHP re-asssured me that I should receive my order today, and sure enough...got home, opened my mailbox full of candies:). PHP has always been GTG..

Back