People, Michael Bino IS NOT HULKSTER

The Terminator said:
what is The Republican's email addy? lol...:rolleyes: :eek:

If you dont mind sending me a private message that would actually work better. :)

And you are 100% correct in your above reply about Hulkster/Warbird. The fact that on at least one occasion they shared the same IP is intriguing to me.

HMMMMM.... Shit like this makes you really appreciate those Golden sources some of us have. You know, that one guy that you never have to worry about because he's a no bullshit old time source.

It's nice to see some new sources popping up here and there, but everytime I see a new scammer post it makes me shake my head. It almost seems too easy to get scammed these days. There are so many sources appearing everyday, that it is hard for us to keep them all straight. Word of adivce..... Don't ever give out the name of YOUR source. If you have a great source, keep it secret because I know damn well it isn't easy finding one these days.

Easto said:
HMMMMM.... Shit like this makes you really appreciate those Golden sources some of us have. You know, that one guy that you never have to worry about because he's a no bullshit old time source.

It's nice to see some new sources popping up here and there, but everytime I see a new scammer post it makes me shake my head. It almost seems too easy to get scammed these days. There are so many sources appearing everyday, that it is hard for us to keep them all straight. Word of adivce..... Don't ever give out the name of YOUR source. If you have a great source, keep it secret because I know damn well it isn't easy finding one these days.

Thats why i usually like dealing with someone locally if possible. It may cost a dollar more an amp, but there is this feeling of satisfaction that comes along with knowing that if he fucks me, i can drive over to his place and choke the shit out of him.

Johny J said:
Thats why i usually like dealing with someone locally if possible. It may cost a dollar more an amp, but there is this feeling of satisfaction that comes along with knowing that if he fucks me, i can drive over to his place and choke the shit out of him.

LMAO, that's how I feel.

Easto said:

I couldn't agree with you more.

mvmaxx said:
If Hulkster was computer proficient and friends with Warbird/Freakzilla/Big Fed then he may have had a proxy he could use. They would then be using the same IP.

Find out who the IP belongs to. From there you find out of it is a proxy (gateway) or of it is not.

I would start by using traceroute, and then http://www.networldmap.com/TryIt.htm

Mudge said:
Find out who the IP belongs to. From there you find out of it is a proxy (gateway) or of it is not.

I would start by using traceroute, and then http://www.networldmap.com/TryIt.htm

Yeah we did all that. I guess what I was saying is he may have configured that kids workstation as a proxy w/o him knowing. So it wouldn't be your standard proxy but rather a regular workstation that he's compromised.

Back