peptide cycle advice

NIGHTWING

Hello wondering if I could get some feedback

1) Post injection was wondering if about 40 minutes later an egg white shake would be OK It has 0 carbs and 0 fat and 5g protein per serving and 25cal per serving so about 3 servings for the shake.

2) Is it possible to inject both Ghrp6 & CJC1295 without dac with the same syringe for peptide research?

3) What is the general consensus about time needed before an injection after eating some say 2 hours some say 3 hours?

4)Absolute minimum time between injections is it 3 hours for doses to be apart?

5) For those of us who are time restricted because of work would two doses a day work out better than 3 doses a day at 100mcg ghrp6 and 100mcg cjc1295 without dac

thank you in advance

1) Post injection was wondering if about 40 minutes later an egg white shake would be OK It has 0 carbs and 0 fat and 5g protein per serving and 25cal per serving so about 3 servings for the shake.

Yes this is fine, protein should not be an issue even if you took it before or right after inject.

2) Is it possible to inject both Ghrp6 & CJC1295 without dac with the same syringe for peptide research?

Yes this is no problem

3) What is the general consensus about time needed before an injection after eating some say 2 hours some say 3 hours?

There are different opinions on this. I've seen guys do bloodwork when they pinned less than one hour after eating a ton of carbs and fat and still had very high GH levels.

4)Absolute minimum time between injections is it 3 hours for doses to be apart?

3 hours

5) For those of us who are time restricted because of work would two doses a day work out better than 3 doses a day at 100mcg ghrp6 and 100mcg cjc1295 without dac

The more doses the better. If you were using ipam and at a higher dose then 2 would be good. I would try to get 3-4 in. Bring a blue ice pack in a container with a pin loaded for work.

Thank you for the quick response

A few more questions if you had time

1)I have protein shake that's has 25g protein 5g carb and 1.5g of fat 130 calories I would love to be able to take this in the morning post injection pre workout would this be ok

2)And after injection say an hour later would a meal be allowed at all or stickily high protein with little carb and no fats for the the meal, does the size of this meal matter as well calorie wise?

3)Last one will any supplement usage affect absorption near time of injection Multivitamins, ZMA, Amino acids,PES Alphamine is the one I am most worried about in the morning post injection as my pre workout go to

thank you again in advance

Thank you for the quick response

A few more questions if you had time

1)I have protein shake that's has 25g protein 5g carb and 1.5g of fat 130 calories I would love to be able to take this in the morning post injection pre workout would this be ok

This should be ok. I couldn't go work out on only 130 first thing in the AM. I'd faint. LOL I need FOOD man! Food and timing all have to do with your goals. For me I lift heavy and eat all the time (like 8 times a day) so timing doesn't seem to matter much (aka always food in me). But if you want to loose weight it may be different. (example cardio on empty stomach - not eating 8 times a day - etc) For details on that somebody else may have to speak to that goal.

2)And after injection say an hour later would a meal be allowed at all or stickily high protein with little carb and no fats for the the meal, does the size of this meal matter as well calorie wise? I often eat directly after or at latest 30 mins after. But I'm not trying to cut. I have read high carbs can blunt GH release but I think it is mostly bad info. Carbs stay in you for a long time. Unless it is something super sugary like soda. Which... shouldn't be drinking anyways. :)

3)Last one will any supplement usage affect absorption near time of injection Multivitamins, ZMA, Amino acids,PES Alphamine is the one I am most worried about in the morning post injection as my pre workout go to

No idea since I don't take any of that stuff. I couldn't imagine any multi-vitamin, amino acids, or minerals causing problems. Not sure what PES an Alphamine is.

thank you again in advance

No problem hope this helps.

The pes alphamine is just a fat burner supp with some energy boosting to it.

[Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid, Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf
(98% Chlorogenic Acid), Olea Europaea Leaf (Extracted for Oleuropein)
Ergo-Thermogenic System:
Caffeine Anhydrous, Higenamine HCl, Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark
(Extracted for Alkaloid Content) (SA2-A***8482;), N-(2-hydroxy-2-pmethoxyphenylethyl)
benzamide **
N-Coumaroyldopamine 10 mg[/I][/I]

Those are its supplements facts I just wanted to make sure I get the most bank for the buck with he peptides and I'm not wasting any stuff.

So in the morning I plan to go with my protein shake pwo and pre workout but ill wait at least 45 mins post injection to be safe.( protein shake has 13g crab if i milk)

And post injection 1 hour later when possible I will eat a meal high in protein,with low carbs, and low fats.

Hope anyone else with more knowledge than me can chime in if I'm going the wrong route.

Last edited:
So what will the diet look like? That is more important than the peptides for sure. Doing cardio for fat loss too right?

Back