Peptide cycles

Yes I agree they are fragile but I just used a vial of igf that I had in the freezer for about a year and it worked just fine. Actually I didn't notice any difference at all. I have another in the fridge that I got last February and I'm getting ready to use that as well.

Yup, in my experience it causes gastric emptying of the stomach which can super charge the intestinal expulsion. With peptides, I notice increased GH indicative effects with in minutes. My veins pump and I feel numb and tingly like as if I were just woken up from deep sleep. With in a couple weeks my skin is more rejuvenated, much tougher to penetrate with the insulin needle too.

For the future peptide research purchases bro, don't stock the fuck up like that. By the time you get to the 5th bottle it very may well have degraded to 75% or less. I was told by a manufacturing expert to never hold them more than 45days and if possible, freezer store until use but its much better to just order as I go to ensure freshness and purity/potency. Peptides don't keep like AAS, they very fragile and the slightest instability begins to break then down. I'm on GHRP-2 and Mod GRF1-29 and holy cow!! I notice a massive difference of bigger GH releases/pulses compared to GHRP-6 & CJC-1295. Increased Prolactin is becoming evident tho =/

Starting my cycle of GHRP-2 and Mod GRF 1-29 this week, curious about the increased levels of Prolactin. Suggestions on combatting this increase?

You won't have prolactin increases in doses between 100-50mcg. Prolactin is increased more in doses higher than that, hexarilin may also increase prolactin at 100mcg.

Back