peptide opinions

barney10

I have been doing some research and there are just so many opinions on peptides. I am looking for a peptide cycle to but on as much lean mass as possible
ghrp6/grhrp2/ipam with mod-grf/cjc1925(dac)
or an igf cycle?
I am probably leading towards ghrp6 due to the appetite increase but am unsure whether mod-grf or cjc1925 dac are best due to varying opinions. I have a friend on ghrp6 with mod-grf who gets great results
Thanks

Don't expect giant gains from peptides, maybe an extra 2 or 3 pounds of lean mass a month would be my guess.

My current cycle is 200mcg GHRP 2 and 100mcg mod grf 3 times a day, and about to finish up 50-60mcg igf-1 lr3 bilat post workout and am very happy with the results. I've put on a noticeable amount of muscle while on a calorie deficit, but it's really helping me lose inches and recover faster. They are also making my muscle harder, look more full, and increase vascularity(but that is probably mostly the IGF.)

Oh, and I think the current consensus is to avoid cjc1295 with dac, as it is believed to cause gh bleed.

Yeah cjc-1295 no dac 100mcg and ghrp6 100mcg 3x a day is a good starting place with these. The ghrp6 will give a good appetite increase so its good for bulking up your rat. Researchers have been getting great results with cjc-1295 with dac at higher doses. Look into supplementing huperzine-A 3x a day to get better results 30min pre-pinning.

Back