Sweating Profusely with GHRP-2 and Mod-GRF(1-29)

Sorry for not giving an update earlier.

I have obtained Ipamorelin. I will be trying it soon. I am just finishing the vial of GHRP-2 that I started.

I continue taking it at night before bed. It seems to help me sleep better (falling asleep and staying asleep). I have still had occasional symptoms where I feel a little flushed and sweaty but it hasn't been all that bad. Many times I don't get that feeling at all. I have not gotten the famished feeling again. So all in all it seems to be going well but I am looking forward to trying Ipamorelin soon.

Last edited:
Sorry for not giving an update earlier.

I have obtained Ipamorelin. I will be trying it soon. I am just finishing the vial of GHRP-2 that I started.

I continue taking it at night before bed. It seems to help me sleep better (falling asleep and staying asleep). I have still had occasional symptoms where I feel a little flushed and sweaty but it hasn't been all that bad. Many times I don't get that feeling at all. I have not gotten the famished feeling again. So all in all it seems to be going well but I am looking forward to trying Ipamorelin soon.

Mega I also found with peps sides subside sometimes. Body adapts. My first GH based stack of peps when I would take my mid day doses I could barely keep my eyes open. I mean it as bad. Like i felt like I had to sleep and sleep right then. This went on for 2-3 weeks. just when i was ready to stop my mid day pin boom that effect subsided and I was abl to continue my mid day pinnings and be just fine.

Do you guys think there's any benefit to tapering up to try to adjust easier? Or starting with just one peptide for a few days before introducing a second one?

Do you guys think there's any benefit to tapering up to try to adjust easier? Or starting with just one peptide for a few days before introducing a second one?

I was contemplating next time I ran my GH inducing peps doing my am and pre-bed doses only then adding in my mid day after a couple weeks to see if I can avoid the mid day extreme drowsiness i was experiencing. I would not personally start with one pep and then add in the other. Thats just me & my opinion.

I have no experience or expertise here. All I csn say is that everything I have read indicated the GHRH and GHRP should be used together. I don't we why ramping up would hurt. In my experience though, only my first injection was bad. Just take your first few injections when you don't have to be anywhere or do anything right away just in case.

I take Ipamorlene and Mod GRF 1-29 for my TRT protocol. Ipamorlene is much easier on you than GHRP-2 in terms of cortisol, and it doesn't make you hungry. I definetly get a big heat wave, a warm hot flash, across my face and upper body about 5 minutes after sub-q injection, but it doesn't make me sweat and also isn't uncomfortable. I actually like it as I know it's working. It goes away after about 5 minutes. I've heard people who use GHRP-6 and 2 say the same thing you said. I believe it goes away the more you use it.

My compounding pharmacy actually brews up my ipamorlene and Mod GRF in one vial dosed at 200 each per 10 units. Remember they are synergistic and the HGH release is 10x more potent when combined. In my opinion you are wasting your peptides if you just take one at a time. Shoot your GHRP-6, 2 or ipamorlene with your Mod GRF -1-29 for the benefits you are seeking.

Back