Peptides to heal Throat Injuries? (Larynx/Vocal Chords)

amkr

This may come as an odd question on a body building forum, but are there any peptides (or alike compounds) that could help heal injured, damaged, overworked/overused vocal chords? I'm not exactly sure what type of tissue vocal chords are made of, but as a musician who frequently doesn't have the luxury of taking a week or so off to let my voice heal (rigorous recording/preforming schedule) - and someone who's very interested in peptides and alike compound (Semax has been doing wonders for me, an ACTH analog, not for the voice mind you - but for just about anything else). Any information would be appreciated! Would any GHRP, IGF or even TB-500 suit this purpose, or am I looking for something that - doesn't exist yet?

I know corticosteroids can be a temporary solution (but last time I had Medrol/Methylprednisolone - it drove me nuts, literally - and hypertension/BP through the ROOF!).

Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to answer my question :). The vocal chords/voice is just another instrument/muscle, if you will - there must be something to speed up the healing process (and possibly reverse any damage done from overuse).
-AMKR

My background is front he entertainment industry. I performed as a child and worked doing production work as an adult. I've worked with some of the biggest name in the biz and never have I heard of anything but rest working on vocal cords. Some steroid may offer some relief. I don't think they are anabolic steroids. Could be something around the corner.

Back