Is taking peptides at my age a bad thing?

nastymouth

A little background on me, I'm 18 almost 19, been lifting religiously for 3 years or so. The reason I'm interested in peptides is for their ability to heal injuries and speed recovery. I've had problems with my shoulders from benching too heavy with bad technique. I started Igf 1 lr3 about a week ago and already my shoulders are feeling better. I just hope this isn't gonna mess with my hormone levels and mess me up in the future. When I'm finished with the lr3 I wanted to run some ghrp 6 or maybe des. Anybody have any feedback? Is this a bad idea at my age?

There's a risk it could skew your homeostasis levels but I imagine the risk to be small. It's probably not advisable to run them at your age but if I was in your position I would run it.

wait....

you wont see any muscle type gains

if your going to use them regardless of what advice you get stay with a low dose...20-40mcg EOD....not everyday

A slightly different question, I am 10 years older(working out for about 13 years) & was wondering whether peptides are worth the investment, if you don't have that much disposable spending money. I can spend a couple hundred a month but thats about it(I just limit myself so I can continue to save money & invest it).

I have not tried a whole lot of different gear, including most orals(I tried dbol that worked ok) & everything but fairly conservative amounts of Test, Deca & Trenbolone. I am pretty happy with the gains, but there is a ton of gear I have not yet tried. I have no doubt I will get MT2 when I eventually get into competitive bodybuilding, as I don't live in a sunny area.

Despite having read some of the write-ups, I really lack the knowledge about actual results of the different peptides. I don't expect any overnight, or even over week changes. I have thought about IGF-1 for a while, because of the idea of adding new muscle fibers, but not sure what type of investment is required for lasting noticeable results. Also, I don't really understand HGH, as it seems incredibly expensive and yet some people with physiques(no offense to their hard work & Im not referring to anyone here as I just recently joined) which don't exactly seem very impressive are scratching and clawing for the stuff.

Thankyou, Butters

Last edited:
^ Because you don't need peptides at that age to gain any muscle....once your test levels out you'll hit your natural limit. You'll probably gain some muscle but honestly I'd wait a few years...you'd be surprised at how much you can gain in 5 years yet while your body is producing that much test and igf...

If you ARE going to run it...drop the dose to 40 mcgs you don't want to have any intestinal growth. You probably don't have the muscle mass some guys have on here so there's less IGF receptors in your body.

Your muscles hold most of your IGF receptors..but so do your intestines..more muscle = more IGF absorbed in muscle. Less muscle = more IGF absorbed in intestines..You don't want a gut at that age :\.

So is it just your muscles and intestines that have igf receptors? I heard somewhere that someones feet actually grew a size or two from this stuff

Back