Performance pharm anyone used it before?

Gibsonator

I am banned!
I've made it my profile pic since I cannot for the life of me upload a photo here, damnit. So anyways this is the gear, any others used it?

Last edited:
Haha yeah those fuckers. I got this brand through my gym bro 1st cycle and this cycle. It's legit just wondered if any of the guys here had used it? As you know my next cycle is all ep products

Haha yeah those fuckers. I got this brand through my gym bro 1st cycle and this cycle. It's legit just wondered if any of the guys here had used it? As you know my next cycle is all ep products

there's hundreds if not thousands of labs out there. If it's a local one, chances are it's only locals that know of it. Good luck!

I am currently on a cycle with performance pharm. can't find any info on it anywhere though.

makes no sense to me that you would start your cycle with a product you know nothing about and then go ask around if it is ok? what if the product is out of whack, then what?
sorry to highjack your thread Gib, but its just doing my head in.

Last edited:
makes no sense to me that you would start your cycle with a product you know nothing about and then go ask around if it is ok? what if the product is out of whack, then what?
sorry to highjack your thread Gib, but its just doing my head in.

The guy I'm getting it from is using it. I just wanted to see if other people have used it and was wondering why I can't find any info on it.

The product is good to go. I never questioned that. Just wondered if anyone here was running a cycle with the same ugl as i... my guy gets it from Texas, supposedly.

The product is good to go. I never questioned that. Just wondered if anyone here was running a cycle with the same ugl as i... my guy gets it from Texas, supposedly.

Hey gib I tried to pm you back but for some reason it won't let me

need 50 post to send pms

I have quite a few of them test e, sust, prop, deca... they are all clear bottles black/white labels. Still can't pm?

Back