Pherlure

i dont have time to type out the program I saw about pheremones but I would have to say yes. I'll write it up a little later.

I don't know, but the test seems like a valid thing. When I was on cycle, it was like women could tell or something, because they were coming like flies to a light bulb.

yeah, there is an interesting thread on elite about this subject. It is tough to tell if it is the extra confidence males project on test (if there is more confidence). Or if it has something to do with the pharamone. The cashier I preformed the experiment on was about 35 or so and when I placed my hand near her face (it had test-e on it) she turned bright red, got a big ass grin on her face and looked at me like she was going to hop over the counter and start humping me.

Behemoth said:
I don't know, but the test seems like a valid thing. When I was on cycle, it was like women could tell or something, because they were coming like flies to a light bulb.

its the confidence not the juice.

kookytalk said:
Anybody tried this? Does it work?

The chances of it working are pretty small from what I'm seeing, because

a) their 'active ingredient' di-dehydroepiandrosterone isn't a real chemical. there is no such thing as a dual steroid like this which is active & my chemist friend said the whole name of it makes no sense.

b) if you look up their 'university studies' they aren't really there. no authors, no publication, not found in medline, not on any university web sites, nothin.

In fact, the only place you can find 'evidence' that it's a real product is on paid sites like askmen.com or on sites that are only there to promote pherlure.

check out this site for more info on pherure and di-dehydroeipiandrosterone

Last edited:
Back