[PHOTOS] Red itching spots all over my body after first test e cycle.... PLEASE HELP!

stayready

Hey guys, i have this real serious skin problem that i have been dealing with ever since i started with my first test e cycle in april this year. What im dealing with is red flat spots all over my body (arms, legs, back, calves and stomach). These spots are flat and red, and if i dont but moisturise on they become dry and extremly itchy. I have, after making a skinbiopsi made by a skindoctor, had it confimed as a allergical reaction from the steroids.

They itch alot if i dont use medical topical creams given to me by doctor (will get back to that).
I started the cycle on 6th april and these spots didnt start to show up until 18th may to be exact. I have never ever had any skin problems previously that were remotely close to this.
All i have haad problem with in the past is acne but a good accutane cycle blessed me with perfect skin (even on heavy dbol cycles).

So anyways, i have been taking metametasone (a strong cortison topical cream) on the the problem areas and after 5-6 days it makes the spots dissapear temporarely but as soon as i stop using it the spots fire back like nothing has happened.
I was on vacation recently and got dexamethasone injections (very strong anti inflammatorial cortison) eod wich helped tremendously and got rid of the spots instantly but same thing here, they come back after just a couple of days.

So to my question,,have you guys ever heard of or experienced anything like this and how do i prevent this from happening again? I know many of the side effects of steroids but this is something that i had never imagined. I eat the same foods that i always had eaten, nothing special. I dont take any medication other than the test (except kickstart with dbol).

I have had several dbol and one tbol cycle previously with no side effects other than acne as i said. Its ironic that the side effect i dreaded and struggled with the most was acne on the face and now when i have gotten rid of that shit i have been instead been attacked by red spots all over my body except my face xD what a fucking soup i am in (as we say in sweden). thanks guys

SUMMARY: First test e cycle ever on 250mg/e5d and i got red itching spots all over my body. This has not happened before and i have had it confirmed by a skinbiopsi made by skindoctor that this is a reaction to the steroids i have taken....am i allergic to testosterone injections????

Last edited:
Wow. That quite a reaction to test E. I would suggest having bloods done so we at least have a blueprint of possible problems....

With it being test E there should be no way it would have EO (only time i have ever seen a reaction like that)

Also you state you started in April. I assume the course is done with? You did PCT? Could be something simple like a hormone imbalance (like when your a teenager and your bollocks drop. You get spots and acne for the same reason)

If you still have a bottle of the test it should say what is used in there. Like carrier oil. Grapeseed, saff etc. And if there's a solvent like EO (although there shouldn't be)

Last edited:
Brendanj9554: Thanks for the quick answer mate, i used the famous pharma grade Galenika depot and i believe it does not use eo oil, and for PCT i ran a full course of Nolvadex.

This situation must have a very specific answer i believe, something specific with my situation and my system. Because this seems like a really sudden reaction that i have not heard of before. Is it even a thing, being allergic to testosterone injections? haha seems very strange...

I find it highly unlikely that you are allergic to testosterone. However.... You could have an issue with the enanthate ester itself. The only way to be sure is to try cyp, or prop.

Given the time from first injection to the issue showing itself it could well be the ester. Or even the carrier oil itself.

I find it highly unlikely that you are allergic to testosterone. However.... You could have an issue with the enanthate ester itself. The only way to be sure is to try cyp, or prop.

Given the time from first injection to the issue showing itself it could well be the ester. Or even the carrier oil itself.

I'd bet its the oil itself.

Youre not allergic to Testosterone itself. You could possibly be allergic to the carrier though. A lot of people have issues with EO. Find out if the product is made with EO and if it is Id put money on that being the issue.

Brendanj9554: Wow i have never thought of that really. If the issue is the oil as Roush says then it might be something similiar in the other esters aswell, that means i will be right back on square one, and since it takes months for this stuff to leave my body, it would not be a good idea to start another cycle until i have pinned the issue down a little more.

But it would really be a good thing if the ester was the issue,, what a relief :) :)

Shredder: What issues do people have with EO? Ever heard nything like my situation?

Thx for the reply guys,, im so tired of listening to doctors and friends who doesnt know anything about steroids.....

Last edited:
Brendanj9554: Wow i have never thought of that really. If the issue is the oil as Roush says then it might be something similiar in the other esters aswell, that means i will be right back on square one, and since it takes months for this stuff to leave my body, it would not be a good idea to start another cycle until i have pinned the issue down a little more.

But it would really be a good thing if the ester was the issue,, what a relief :) :)

Shredder: What issues do people have with EO? Ever heard nything like my situation?

Thx for the reply guys,, im so tired of listening to doctors and friends who doesnt know anything about steroids.....

Nearly everyone I know has a reaction to EO. Normally used in prop and high mg concentrations. For me personally it knots me up, then swells, then I get hives all over my body (like a heat rash) I homebrew my own stuff now so I don't ever have reactions, can be a whole host of things. But your on the right path.

Nearly everyone I know has a reaction to EO. Normally used in prop and high mg concentrations. For me personally it knots me up, then swells, then I get hives all over my body (like a heat rash) I homebrew my own stuff now so I don't ever have reactions, can be a whole host of things. But your on the right path.

Yes it seems that everybody on other forums including you are pointing at the carrier in the oil as the issue.

I tried another cycle 14 weeks after the last one when i was still battling with the rashes. I thought it could have been the brand, so i changed to another one. It was very impulsive i know, but now i cut this cycle to 10weeks and have not been on in 3 weeks due to the problems not going away.

I need to wait until it leaves my body this time before i go for another try. So how long does it take do you think before the eo oil leaves my body? (granted that is the issue)

EO is a solvent that is used so higher mg/ml can be achieved. With it being test E is very very unlikely EO would have been used unless it was a T400 or something. However the carrier oil could cause the same reaction. EO leaves the body fairly quickly.... And my personal reactions would be calmed by using an anti estimyne.

Everything is pointing to the carrier oil itself. The most popular being grapeseed oil. And is used by many UGL.

I use MCT and sometimes safflower oil.

I would gamble on it being the carrier oil.

EO is a solvent that is used so higher mg/ml can be achieved. With it being test E is very very unlikely EO would have been used unless it was a T400 or something. However the carrier oil could cause the same reaction. EO leaves the body fairly quickly.... And my personal reactions would be calmed by using an anti estimyne.

Everything is pointing to the carrier oil itself. The most popular being grapeseed oil. And is used by many UGL.

I use MCT and sometimes safflower oil.

I would gamble on it being the carrier oil.

My rash continued 14 weeks before i went for new cycle. And 14 weeks is a long time for a eo oil to be bothering my system isnt it?

I got the results from that skin biopsy and was so happy that i didnt have psoriasis or something similiar. But still it is a pain in the ass not knowing how long this shit is gonna be going on for (i guess i have 11 more weeks to go before i can start getting optimistic that it might go away soon..)

It would be so much easier if there was anyone out there that have had the same experience but i have searched for hours without finding anything similiar to this....i cant be the only one!

So benadrill and find out if you allergic to the oil or the emulsifier. Please keep up posted.

UPDATE
So here i am a couple of days later without any cortison shots or cortison cream and the spots have spread even worse. Im kinda close to the worse i have been and it just exploded out of nowhere these last couple of days. I have to go to a doctor tomorrow and get some cortison cream. How can i find out what im allergic to,, is there any good and accurate tests that the doctors can do or whats the deal? please inform me guys! thank you

You can ask for an allergen test to be done. While I'm finding it easy to jump on the oil bandwagon (could be the benzyl benzoate or benzyl alcohol too), I don't suppose you have made any changes to your laundry soap, dryer sheets, soaps, shower gels, or shampoos, have you?

Four months after ceasing use of the testosterone should have been ample time to clear up if that was the cause imo. I bet you made another change that coincidentally happened around the same time. My mother has had a similar reaction to a major laundry detergent brand - which leads me to ponder this.

I like DPR's suggestion to try benadryl to see if it's a histamine reaction. That could be useful in nailing down the cause. I'm not surprised that a doctor would quickly blame AAS either; that's why I don't recommend informing them of their use until all other avenues have been explored.

My .02c :)

You can ask for an allergen test to be done. While I'm finding it easy to jump on the oil bandwagon (could be the benzyl benzoate or benzyl alcohol too), I don't suppose you have made any changes to your laundry soap, dryer sheets, soaps, shower gels, or shampoos, have you?

Four months after ceasing use of the testosterone should have been ample time to clear up if that was the cause imo. I bet you made another change that coincidentally happened around the same time. My mother has had a similar reaction to a major laundry detergent brand - which leads me to ponder this.

I like DPR's suggestion to try benadryl to see if it's a histamine reaction. That could be useful in nailing down the cause. I'm not surprised that a doctor would quickly blame AAS either; that's why I don't recommend informing them of their use until all other avenues have been explored.

My .02c :)

I see your point, but i have been using the same laundry soap all this time and i think that it has more to do with the injections that triggerred this, and then it has continued by its self.

And i think i am onto something really good here. I have found some very good texts discussing the connection between skinrashes and propranolol use. This text for example is spot on with my situation;
"Clinical manifestations of beta-blocker-provoked psoriasis. In the past, beta blockers have been known to cause drug-induced/exacerbation of psoriasis, psoriasiform dermatitis, eczematous eruptions, and lichenoid changes.8 Psoriasiform eruptions are the most common cutaneous consequence of beta-blocker therapy, seen more frequently in patients with no past or family history of psoriasis."

My rashes is very similar to psoriasis (except for the flaking of the spots) and i guess this is maybe a form of psoriasis that maybe only surfaces when allergic reactions occur....who knows. Im pretty sure it was something in the xtc+propranlol+test+dbol+accutane combination this summer that triggered it (maybe it was too many substances for my body too handle). But the thing is that i have used propr+dbol+xtc/propr+xtc in the past without any problem so why would the test be such a decisive factor?......

You are the first Ive seen of this from a member. Ive seen it on google when searching side effects to see where we were ranking.

Same here I have never seen this before. Obviously you need to get it checked by a doc and the dermatologist.

I doubt your allergic to EO, it could be but I have never seen anyone allergic to it. Some guys are allergic to grapeseed vs cottonseed and what not too.

Like I said never anything this severe.

Also if the benadryl doesn't work try the 24 hour stuff. That seems to work better.

Back