Pics - Lingerie Show & Vegas Photoshoot

crazymike

OK, here are the pics were taken around June and July of last year. I was only weighing about 195lbs. at the time. I had been dieting for about 7 months...and it shows. I am really small, a little too small!!

Anyway, a 'certain someone' wanted me to show these!

The first set is of the Lingerie show...

P.S. - There are pics of my ass, so don't look if you dont want to see it!!!

MIKE those are hot!! You've obviously been working hard, and it shows...good luck with those pics! Are you gonna try to break into modeling/acting full-time?

Thanks for the nice comments.

Strenghtmnx - I am not really too sure. I think it would be cool to make some side money doing that type of stuff, but I don't think I would want to do that stuff full time. I am more of a bodybuilder and I hope to get CRAZY huge, so I know that is not good for modeling. So we will see!

Chidoks - I am 5'9...almost 5'10"

looking good a little to lean though in comparison to the way you usually look. Legs look good.

Man you look freaking awsome!!

Even more so that you were on a non-gear dieted down body.. I would kill to look that good!

what was your bf in those pics, and your looking very filled out especially for not being on

yeah man congradulations i have much respect for anyone who has the discipline to diet down for so long and so nicely, not to mention where that thong on stage!
pure baller

you look good but that thong is ridiculous looks like the wrong size get rid of the thong man its funny its wierd looking dude ur a fine but that thong is soooo stupid nothing against u u will definately look better in some other thong ppl who made it r such homos

I posted them just for you ducky!!

Naam - Yeah, I think I know what you mean. That was my first/only time wearing a thong. I really was against it, but they sort of talked me into it. Money talks!!......

id love to reach your mass, and im about an inch shorter..you obviously have a large bone structure though so its gonna be hard for me to reach that size

i think yiu look better here, than when your bulked, and shaving that beard has taken 10 years off you, how old are you???? you have cut pretty good, legs are looking good

Back