Pics of my progress

Ohio76

Been training with the one and only Larry Pacifico for a few months and here are some progress pics. I'm now down from 205 to 170 while I do some cutting...will add these pics shortly as well.

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

Caballo Pills said:
several several problems paul. first of all, larry pacifico was good....BACK IN HIS DAY....he knows nothing about gear. secondly, in your photo you can't do a good comparison of you chillin outside all white and then in the other one inside all bronze and flexing (and covering up your stomach on top of it). what about your wheels? you need to get on the system. goto mexico aside from your business meetings in probably in dayton and birmingham, pick up 10 stacks of gear enhancements (a lump sum should cost around 10 grand which is what you will need to see results and fast) and head over to the ymca at least 2-5 times a day. you should spend all your time there to get where you need to be. because you are not at step 1 you are at step -100 and you need to get up there and a caballo augmenter will show definite improvement. hit me back for more advice my brother. later ohio man

what???

Caballo Pills said:
, pick up 10 stacks of gear enhancements (a lump sum should cost around 10 grand which is what you will need to see results and fast) and head over to the ymca at least 2-5 times a day. you should spend all your time there to get where you need to be.

I love this part the best!!!!!

i have known guys who tried for years to get that kind of a tan and you managed to do it in only two months. good job man.

Back