pics

Hoon

Training phreak
Rygg.jpg

over.jpg

Hi guys, just wanted to post some pictures.

height 5,6"
weight 180 lbs

It looks like you are a little bigger in the last picture VS the first? How far apart time-wise were these taken?

where the fuck are your legs? do you have any? we need leg shots to critique your physique... your upper body looks good big and stuff but do you have chicken legs? show us a quad and ham shot maybe throw in some calves if you have time

gottabadrash said:
where the fuck are your legs? do you have any? we need leg shots to critique your physique... your upper body looks good big and stuff but do you have chicken legs? show us a quad and ham shot maybe throw in some calves if you have time

bah :)
ill take some leg pics today then :rolleyes:

house1 said:
how old are you bro??

you have a nice base to work with - how are the wheels?

im 23 :)

.. my english arent that good, what do you mean by wheels?

Wheels = legs.

Anyway, you are in a decent shape by the looks of it. Try losing a bit of fat and you will look great.

Bro, your Wheels look good. Might wanna throw some more squats in the routine to help out your quads but your calves are great. psshhh, I'm one to talk. I never do legs- then I can't figure out why I don't get bigger :rolleyes:

calves are great man... didnt mean to sound like a dick earlier.. but just need some leg shots to critique the whole body ya know... good build man keep on truckin

I know my thighs arent much, but i think my calves are ok :)

And DFre5h .. i do enjoy leg training :) .. just not as much as upper body.... i tend to do a bit lighter leg workouts, but i do train them. legs are pain!

Back