pics..............................................

You look way bigger than 5'10'' 203. I'm 5'8'' 210 in my avi and you look much bigger than that. Good work man.

that's what its all about bro. the illusion. I do my best to keep a very narrow waist, and have pretty good delts so I look pretty wide. also like I said im naturally thin so I think I tend to maybe have small joints which makes the separation and shape better?

Do you run Tren Ace or Tren En when you blast mate?

have always ran tren ace. might brew some tren en for my next blast though, the less pinning the better.

that's what its all about bro. the illusion. I do my best to keep a very narrow waist, and have pretty good delts so I look pretty wide. also like I said im naturally thin so I think I tend to maybe have small joints which makes the separation and shape better?

have always ran tren ace. might brew some tren en for my next blast though, the less pinning the better.

do you brew all your gear?

awesome! I wish one day I can have that shoulders!
new to roid. I am in the stage of doing research. I would like to start with tren too. Why you prefer tren a to tren e? What else should I use with tren? what is your cycle like? (sorry if my questions are too amateurish)

Big as hell man! Crazy that you have achieved these gains while not watching your eating too much. Awesome genetics and intense training I assume

"no diet advice from me. you'll never see me really give diet advice. I was blessed with a very fast metabolism and good genetics so if I told you what I eat you probably wouldn't believe me. my diet is made up of pizza, burgers, fries, bacon, etc. there is also a lot of chicken, lean ground beef, rice...but plenty of cheat meals. no cardio either other than maybe a few minutes on the stairmill to keep my heart healthy."

I'm so fucking jealous. Even when I was your age my metabolism wasn't that good.

Keep up the fine work man!

View attachment 555456

not the best but 3 yrs working and starting my cycle of ostarine and s4. I know may not be right thread but im interested in hearing responses on what recommended dosage. thank you in advance.

don't judge 2nd picture was life in color lol

I know its already been said a bunch of times but mannnn just awesome physique, way to go!

Would love to give an inverted leg press a try, looks awesome!

I know you talked about your genetics, and I have been around long enough to know there is no secret tricks, but any advice you can give to someone looking to get cannonball delts like you?

Back