pics..............................................

It's funny you say that. The gym I used to train at had one there, then one day it disappeared. I think some kids got squashed under it!

OP, unreal physique. How old are you?
Haha, I wouldn't doubt it. I've heard of kids stacking a TON of weight on leg presses only to have people take a pic of them doing ONE press with help. Chuckleheads ruining it for the rest of us. :(

im 29. that inverted leg press is only at one gym here in vegas, so I usually drive there for leg days lol

Man, NOBODY here has one. I used to LOVE them as they seemed to really put emphasis on those hip flexors; and I like being upside down with a shit ton of weight above me. :D

You are jacked as fuck bro. Smashing on ladies in vegas I imagine lol. Excellent work on your physique dude. That's a lot of hard work you put in. Delts are crazy man. Nice freaking job!!

If you don't mind sharing, what's a typical blast/cruise (including tren)? I have a feeling that with a physique like that and your openess (so far) you're going to become very popular around here very quickly.

right now im on 120mg prop eod and 50mg tren. just a light little cycle. in a few weeks ill drop tren and run test at like 300/week for bit. then come spring ill crank it up and do like 300/test and 5-600/tren and get freaky looking. tren is all you need, besides test of course

Looking absolutely jacked bro, tren is clearly the best steroid going right now but what kind of negative sides have you had? I know it can be pretty harsh on some people..

Thanks man keep killin it!

Straight Swoll. GJ

Is that saying "a body built with tren needs to be maintained by tren" true?
How's your blood work look?
I'm amazed at how little gear you run.

I'm always curious about bloods, a guy at my gym swears his bloodwork comes back good while being on grams+ of test, bold, and everything else.
I think it's bullshit or hes in denial when he preaches his bloods are good.

Definitely let's keep this thread rolling..haha. G-O Tren, I love the simplicity of how you cycle ("know thy self"). With such a vast selection of stuff to choose from these days, it's easy to complicate things. Keeping it simple seems much more difficult. Can you share some of your dieting routine with us as well (sorry if you already posted that)??

thanks for the comments guys. no intention on competing at all. too political for me, and to be quite honest im not sure id handle the mental aspect of a prep too well. I think id break under a strict diet, so I just choose not to. not to mention it costs quite a bit of money to go thru a proper prep, and you don't win any money. im not in a place to have that kind of extra money to throw around.

no diet advice from me. you'll never see me really give diet advice. I was blessed with a very fast metabolism and good genetics so if I told you what I eat you probably wouldn't believe me. my diet is made up of pizza, burgers, fries, bacon, etc. there is also a lot of chicken, lean ground beef, rice...but plenty of cheat meals. no cardio either other than maybe a few minutes on the stairmill to keep my heart healthy.

will be getting some bloodwork done soon so I will let you guys know the numbers.

thanks for the comments guys. no intention on competing at all. too political for me, and to be quite honest im not sure id handle the mental aspect of a prep too well. I think id break under a strict diet, so I just choose not to. not to mention it costs quite a bit of money to go thru a proper prep, and you don't win any money. im not in a place to have that kind of extra money to throw around.

no diet advice from me. you'll never see me really give diet advice. I was blessed with a very fast metabolism and good genetics so if I told you what I eat you probably wouldn't believe me. my diet is made up of pizza, burgers, fries, bacon, etc. there is also a lot of chicken, lean ground beef, rice...but plenty of cheat meals. no cardio either other than maybe a few minutes on the stairmill to keep my heart healthy.

will be getting some bloodwork done soon so I will let you guys know the numbers.

Your diet sounds like mine in many aspects expcept the pizza hahaha. I get down and dirty on a good burger and fries.

I was kind of figuring ...because you weren't talking much about it. I think it's important for people to see the other side of the coin. You always here about diet is 80%. I really believe that. I also know that not everyone is the same. You did stress good genetics and metabolism.., which we know is in the minority. Also, we know there are a lot of average "Joe's" out there who work. work out, and use AAS, but for what ever reason, do not adhere to a strict diet. Well, room for all us out here. Nice to have you bro. OH..and "mmm Steak".

You have any pics pre-tren? Not that it really matters, just curious. Ive always been amazed/fascinated with tren and its results.

You look way bigger than 5'10'' 203. I'm 5'8'' 210 in my avi and you look much bigger than that. Good work man.

Back