pin pwo or pre workout for the fastest fatloss

nasty_nate_84

Allright so im about 2 something months and im sticking with ipamorekin and cjc no dac starting to see a little bit of results but for those out there that may know would it be better to pin an hr or so before my fasted cardio or immideaitly after? for the most part i have been doing it 30-60 mins before my fasted cardio which one is the absolute best for the quickest fatloss?

P.s im pinnin 3-4x ed 100-150 mcgs of ipa and cjc no dac i go to the gym 5-6 days a week fasted cardio at least 5 of them for 30 mins or so or could i even toggle pwo and pre workout every other day with 100 ncgs then 150 mcgs the next day like i said i am seeing some results jw if i could do it better

Last edited:
I like post workout. I would drink a post workout shake. Wait an hour. Pin it, wait 20-30 min and eat a good meal.

It won't matter just pin it whenever.

sorry but thats wrong.

if you are doing fasted cardio, pinning before the fasted cardio will greatly increase the fat loss. to further increase fat loss, you can also take a fat burner like clen or eca before the fasted cardio.

Back