Pinnacle getting shit strait!!

RAW3NVY

... in the making
Man I havent been on here in some time! I miss you guys :) Lets just say I've through some tough times (divorce:( , surgery, and moving).. But anyways, IM BACK :) Finally.. and I was pretty disapointed to read some of things I have.. It always sucks to hear about a GREAT lab getting bad reviews. It happens every couple years.. you got this bad ass lab thats putting out quality gear, cusotomer service is top notch and if youre lucky you get a stand up guy to provide some quality service too, we all know this is KEY when you know the laws of your country and reaching out for support in certain matters almost seems sketchy or wrong. It isnt like you can report labs to the BBB for not getting your steroids on time! So to all the FAKERS out there runing the game for us - BACK OFF!!!!

I've talked to some vets, some resources and even some guys directly with Pinnacle and I was not surprised by the crap. Its the same fucked up BS that people do once a good thing gets rolling..

When lab (or any company) goes from mom and pop to the #1 everything pertainng the business GROWS too! When a business grows so does their client base, advertising, database systems for ordering, technology needs, supply needs, and STAFF for all the above demands.

Having said that - you got these fake ass mother f* ruining shit for us vets by trying to get freebies or running their mouths when they dont get their pack over night shipped by a personal jet plane diectly on their door step with a pager alert so they can be waiting valet for recieving it. GET REAL.. know the game.. have some respect, and dont ruin a great thing. Pinnacle has grown so much - and personally I wish that it would've stayed small or even by special VIP list for vets and get rid of all the people fucking up what is rare. We can just waltz down to walmart and ask them while isle the trenbolone is on!

I've heard of people claiming missed or lost packs only to get free packs shipped - taking advantage of "good customer service" from all the vets I have talked to they are all geting their stuff ON TIME with no BS, and saying that the CS and quality is still the #1 preference.

It sucks to come back thinking you can just jump right in to a known source that has quality gear only to hear that these same viscious cycles keep on happening. Bad things happen to good people I guess.. It is obvious and clear that I am in no way affliated with the pinnacle team, I just love their product - and i've been out the game for some time now due to personal issues and I will be getting 'back on" track soon..
I guess I just dont want to have to pre order 100 vials only to caution mysself that this lab will go down b/c of the same reasons they all go down.

I want to keep a good thing going. I made a recent order and I recieved it already in the usual time frame i'm used to.. I only came across this info while researching for MAST E from pinnacle.

I think I will need some vets to chime in on this and back me up! Also, I will be posting a new thread in the 'my cycle forum" with progress, logs, stats, and PICS!

I like to run my cycles a little longer (thats just me) and will all be all pinnacle products:

TBol 50mg per day
Test Cyp 250 600mg ew
EQ 600mg per week

Cant wait to try the MAST E : going to run that closer to summer!

Also taking Advocare Mass Impact & Multivitamin & and will be using RUI products for Melanotan :) SUPER STOKED and READY for the spring/summer excitement.. TIS THE SEASON FOR POOL PARTIES WITH THE LADIES..

Hats off to Pinnacle for making it this far and im happy to have them around.. they are and always will be my #1 .. YEP

-Raw

Pinnacle has been and will continue to thrive. What legit company sends you "free" stuff, if there's a small hiccup in the order? That's above and beyond what I would expect. The problem lies with greedy losers capitalizing on their top notch customer service. Especially when they see a few legit people slip through the cracks. This isn't recent news though, another lab has been trying and failing to slander Pinn since a year ago.

Long time creeper on this site and relativley new and skepitical to the online ordering game....is Pinnacle really that legit? If so how do you go about ordering? or is it strictly references?

Long time creeper on this site and relativley new and skepitical to the online ordering game....is Pinnacle really that legit? If so how do you go about ordering? or is it strictly references?

If you've been creeping long enough, you know Pinn is legit. It's against forum rules to ask for sources. Stick around and make friends..

will never use another lab but pinnacle (if its quality). haven't ran their stuff yet (stockpiling currently) but all questions have been answered same day so they get an A+ in my book so far and everything has been done in a professional manner

Couldn't believe the customer service I received... I messed up on my address and they went above and beyond to make sure I got my order. Sent me extra and did not expect anything close to that kind of service, they had absolutely no reason to do this. If aas was legal pinnacle would be a Fortune 500 with that type of service... I'm still a newbie but I know a good thing when I see one.

just a note for all the newbs... last night I just pinned my quad with sus250, my first time using pin, and I have nothing out of the ordinary as for pip. so don't be blaming the gear for your bad injecting techniques. it takes time to understand how your body is going to react. practice makes perfect and I am glad to have found pin.

Pinnacle has been and will continue to thrive. What legit company sends you "free" stuff, if there's a small hiccup in the order? That's above and beyond what I would expect. The problem lies with greedy losers capitalizing on their top notch customer service. Especially when they see a few legit people slip through the cracks. This isn't recent news though, another lab has been trying and failing to slander Pinn since a year ago.

Your exactly right bro.. and this is exactly what I'm talking about.

Well its good to hear some great feed back on this considering the orginal rant....

I've used some great labs but nothing really has anything on this lab.. my last 8 cycles were!! using Pinnacle! Everytime the gains and strength are ON POINT.. Im nevver in doubt of the quality/mg per dosage and the pumps are solid. The main reason why i say that is just b/c of the consistency we all get from these guys.. Hands down ** The best in my book.. which is why I dont want a good thing to end by jack assses trying to get off by not only misguiding, but potentially ruining what we got going here.. and thats obvisoulsy something WE NEED AROUND :) quality, fast turn arounds, and good people running that shit.. yeesssirr

Welcome back to Ooology homie !!

I have been off of the forum a while now too but nothing really has changed!! People still bashing on good labs just trying to get their post counts up. My last 3 cycles were from pin and just got my order in from JB (Test-E/ Tren / Var) smooth transaction as ever ! Got it in three days. Those guys are doing an outstanding job and I have been supporting them from the get go. When good labs like this with exceptional customer service exist, there is no reason for us to take our business elsewhere or take advantage of them !!!

The bottom line .... I want a reliable lab with good quality AAS, reasonably priced and above all superb customer service and guess what??? Pinnacle delivers what I want every time !!!!

I haven't used Pinn, but from everything I've read, it sounds like I need to one day. I personally hate it when losers like the ones you mentioned try to scam sources for more stuff. It's not right. Yet, I guarantee that those same losers get their panties in a twist when they're getting scammed. They're a joke. I hope Pinn doesn't close its doors yet because I wanted to try some one day, but I totally agree about doing something about the scammers.

Welcome back to Ooology homie !!

I have been off of the forum a while now too but nothing really has changed!! People still bashing on good labs just trying to get their post counts up. My last 3 cycles were from pin and just got my order in from JB (Test-E/ Tren / Var) smooth transaction as ever ! Got it in three days. Those guys are doing an outstanding job and I have been supporting them from the get go. When good labs like this with exceptional customer service exist, there is no reason for us to take our business elsewhere or take advantage of them !!!

The bottom line .... I want a reliable lab with good quality AAS, reasonably priced and above all superb customer service and guess what??? Pinnacle delivers what I want every time !!!!

DAMN man, I think we kinda have the same momentum going here! I just stocked up on 20 vials of test c (sorry guys, not trying to kill the inventory! LOL!!) and 13 bottles of tren e.. lets just say I came into some money :) I think Im set for the year what do you think? HA

BTW I saw your progress log and you did great man.. Im interested to see what you do with that test/tren/var combo! Never really desired to use Var.. but test/tren is what makes me look like a beast! DO WORK SON!

I haven't used Pinn, but from everything I've read, it sounds like I need to one day. I personally hate it when losers like the ones you mentioned try to scam sources for more stuff. It's not right. Yet, I guarantee that those same losers get their panties in a twist when they're getting scammed. They're a joke. I hope Pinn doesn't close its doors yet because I wanted to try some one day, but I totally agree about doing something about the scammers.

well, they def got my attention b/c of the quality and nothing like getting good from your neighbor.. ask around meet some friends.. im sure you will find what you're looking for.

Back