Pinnacle getting shit strait!!

bump for question on Mast E.. I know its gonna be a hit.. but i want to hear some users feed back

It's nice to see that some of the smarter guys on here can see thru the smear campaigns that other companies run. All you have to do is order from Pinnnacle once, and most likely you will be a customer for life. It's extremely hard to find a company that has reasonable prices and great customer service. Once you start dealing with JB, you will know exactly what I mean.

As far as the mast, I have not used the long acting, but have used the Mast prop which was of extremely high quality. I was able to to win the superheavies at my most recent show at a bf % of %4, and was crazy grainy and vascular. I used exclusively Pinnacle products for the show.

Last edited:
It's nice to see that some of the smarter guys on here can see thru the smear campaigns that other companies run. All you have to do is order from Pinnnacle once, and most likely you will be a customer for life. It's extremely hard to find a company that has reasonable prices and great customer service. Once you start dealing with JB, you will know exactly what I mean.

As far as the mast, I have not used the long acting, but have used the Mast prop which was of extremely high quality. I was able to to win the superheavies at my most recent show at a bf % of %4, and was crazy grainy and vascular. I used exclusively Pinnacle products for the show.

Congrats Bro! Very nice... Yeah I havent used the E either.. the couple times i did use mast p - the viens were so full I could literally just feel that they were.. and it made my arms look tight.. not nasty with "too many" veins but just enough.

adding to your shout out... JB is definately a smart dude man - I fucking hate retards that dont know how to run a company or support what they sell. WIth that said, JB knows how to handle everything from customer base to product knowledge all the way down to just being cool as fuck man..

Where is my pinnacle shirt?? lol

Congrats Bro! Very nice... Yeah I havent used the E either.. the couple times i did use mast p - the viens were so full I could literally just feel that they were.. and it made my arms look tight.. not nasty with "too many" veins but just enough.

adding to your shout out... JB is definately a smart dude man - I fucking hate retards that dont know how to run a company or support what they sell. WIth that said, JB knows how to handle everything from customer base to product knowledge all the way down to just being cool as fuck man..

Where is my pinnacle shirt?? lol

I don't even have a shirt.:shoot3:

I am on the Pin site right now. They are showing rip's on the site. Has anyone used them before from pin? Just curious... Too much bunk HGH floating around not to ask before hand. Thanks!

could use some pinn then if its legit like u say..got played by my closest friend and left me with half my shit but from i been getting told i need to do test anyways so i guess everything happens for a reason.. so ill be taking test..just hard as fuck to find it..fml i know the rules blah blah :toilet:

ok might be easy but online is sketch as fuck..its taking me forever to thouroughly find a legit source..im not taking any chances..dont you agree

Im on Pinns Test E right now. Reliable source far as customer service, shipping, discretion goes. Yesterday was day 8 of my cycle, and already feel the placebo effect. I've heard from some people that their gear kicks in a bit sooner too, idk if thats wrong or not. But have heard their test has kicked in around week 3.

Just finished up my first cycle ever, and was on Pinns test. Went from 195 when i started to now 211.4 (starting 3rd week PCT) and i loved every moment of it. :)

Im on Pinns Test E right now. Reliable source far as customer service, shipping, discretion goes. Yesterday was day 8 of my cycle, and already feel the placebo effect. I've heard from some people that their gear kicks in a bit sooner too, idk if thats wrong or not. But have heard their test has kicked in around week 3.

Test E starts working immediately. Yes, it's a slow acting ester, but their is already extra testosterone in your blood and over the next several days their will be even more.

What is the response time once ya put in your order with pin? I put one in last night. I got an email confirmation of the order but no instructions on how to pay.... Just curious? I am pretty stoked since where I usually get my stuff isnt selling any more. Thanks...

Back