Pinnacle getting shit strait!!

I'm really looking forward to giving Pinnacle a try, but I am wary of sending $ overseas. After getting burned by an international source gone bad many years ago I'd reserved myself to paying more for local reliability. However, in this economy the reality of finances dictates that I seek a more cost effective option, and Pinnacle certainly fits the bill in that regard.

For the more experienced customers, have you ever had issues with sending money overseas? PM responses are much appreciated.

Reading all these good reviews on pinn wow about to order might just have to change brands whats up w their orals? I asked this question before who would you compare their quality to?

I'm new to the game but ill say that pinn is the shit! To a newbie there promptness and CS provides reassurance. I'm on there gear and love it. I'm bigger stronger and leaner than iv ever been.

Should have my Pinn order any day now....will be my first run with them. Definitely looking forward to it.

When I found pinnacle from a different site, I must say I was rather disappointed. Maybe I got a knock off site or something not legit or a bad batch idk.

Back