Pinnacle Labs RESTOCKED!!!

PinnHead

Okay, I asked and got an answer. Pinnacle is restocked on Dbol, HCG, and thank God CLOMID!!!! HGH is suppose to be here soon!!!
Also, looks like they are about to add new products. Caber! Letro Proviron Clen and possibly a Test Suspension.

Just letting all know!

Okay, I asked and got an answer. Pinnacle is restocked on Dbol, HCG, and thank God CLOMID!!!! HGH is suppose to be here soon!!!
Also, looks like they are about to add new products. Caber! Letro Proviron Clen and possibly Test Suspension.

Just letting all know!

Damn your a day late. I needed some HCG

I'm sure they would work it out with you and you could get just the HCG you need and not worry about the minimum!

im in for clen whenever they can get it, hopefully not gonna be super long.
want some clomid, ect but I think Ill wait for this new stuff to show up. If it sells out again, Im gonna Nerd Rage!

hi, pinnhead i tried to PM you about an online source for pinnacle gear but get an error. can you give me a link?

Am I the only one who can not get their site to work? It randomly just sits while going from page to page. I will try later tonight.

But their stock is better than I can ever recall seeing it!

I'm sure they would work it out with you and you could get just the HCG you need and not worry about the minimum!

Sweet, I will hit them up and see. I made 2 orders in last week shipping is getting $$$$$. First time using pinn and everything has been great so far. Now It's time to see what kind of results I get.

Am I the only one who can not get their site to work? It randomly just sits while going from page to page. I will try later tonight.

But their stock is better than I can ever recall seeing it!

same here, i can't get the pages to responde when trying to order

STOP FUCKING ASKING FOR SOURCES! It's not even that people don't want you to have good gear but if they end up getting busted because of some idiot then a good source gets ruined for all of us.

aussie, dont move to us,,,, just because its easier here doesnt mean its safer haha... go somewhere where they dont give a fuk what you want to do to your own body! haha

Back