Pinnacle- NPP/Test Prop/T-Bol

bigtexas2011

Hey guys,

I am putting cycle together and thinking of running NPP/Test Prop/T-Bol, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), standard pct from Pinnacle.

I was thinking of running NPP EOD at 100 MG and Test Prop-100MG EOD, T-Bol- maybe 50-60 mg?

I want to do short 8-10 week cycle. Has anyone tried this type of combination?

I have but used Anavar (var) instead of tbol and it was a fantastic cycle. Ran it for 15 weeks with last 6 on Anavar (var) . Great strength while adding mass and reducing bf.

id up the prop and npp. lots of people say they loved the npp 400 and up
1-9 NPP 400-500? (cant remember when to cut the npp before pct)
1-9 Prop 500
1-4 tbol 60
11-14 clomid
hows that man?

oh ok. the npp will kick in around week 4 tho. my bad thought they were 20mg pills so youd do 75mg (think the highest is 60 correct me if im wrong please). i dont think you need it for 9 weeks bro. gotta give the liver a break you kno. i honestly think up the prop and npp. the prop will kick in at like week 2 and the npp later on making the tbol over the top by week 5

Don't listen to a word Talos says. Why would you wait 2 weeks to start post cycle therapy (pct) if you are taking Prop. Its out of your system in 2 days. Npp also so I think you should find better advice.

Ok, you want to know.
Stats: 5 ft 11
228 lbs
8 % BF
34 yrs old.
several cycles

My question was has anyone - tried this type of cycle and how were your results, I wasn't asking how to customize this cycle- only comment if you use this cycle before.

Last edited:
Don't listen to a word Talos says. Why would you wait 2 weeks to start post cycle therapy (pct) if you are taking Prop. Its out of your system in 2 days. Npp also so I think you should find better advice.

typo my brother, my mistake. but yea dont listen to me, take an oral for 9 weeks. npp is not as fast acting as prop as people would like to think it is. thus 1-2 weeks you should drop it before post cycle therapy (pct) to ensure its out. just like you drop deca 4-5 weeks before post cycle therapy (pct). ive read countless threads on people who have ran npp around 300-400 and have been disappointed. on the contrary i have read people who have enjoyed it at that dose. utlimately its up to you.

Last edited:
Back