Pinnacle tbol and bad gas

megatron_ed

Hi all:

Soon I'll be posting a log about my Deca/Test cycle with a tbol kicker. My question is about the tbol. I am at 50mgs a day and in week 3. For the last week or so, I have had an uncomfortable stomach (no runs or anything) and a whole lot of gas.

I thought it may be my increased protein intake but now do not think so since I did not have this problem last cycle with high protein and dbol.

I drink a gallon a day and also take taurine. Anyone else have this experience and how did you address it? Thanks

I never heard or have that kind of issues with any orals at all. Do you change protein brand?? There is anything diffrent on your diet??

Bro it can be so many factors but I personally doubt it is the oral you taken my man. I hope it goes away bro.

I did some additional research and found that this is a fairly common problem with Tbol. It is not a Pinnacle issue. I may carry on for the remainder of my time (2 more weeks), but I will monitor this closely.

Anyone else have safe, effective remedies?

Never heard this side from orals. I think your getting your info from the wrong places. ONly thing i know that causes that is protein shakes.

Never heard this side from orals. I think your getting your info from the wrong places. ONly thing i know that causes that is protein shakes.

Yep just what I asked him first, Protein shakes can be very hard on some guys. I`ve tryed some brands that are bad really bad on my stomach...

I'm running Pinnacle Tbol right now. No gas issues, just amazing pumps. Not to discredit you or anything bro but I think it's something other than the Tbol.

Thanks guys. I switched my protein powder from Dymatize to BSN today. Never had issues with BSN before. Let's hope it works. Never had this issue before

I'm running Pinnacle Tbol right now. No gas issues, just amazing pumps. Not to discredit you or anything bro but I think it's something other than the Tbol.

I just ordered some pinn tbol. What dose are you running? And how long before it kicked in?

I just ordered some pinn tbol. What dose are you running? And how long before it kicked in?

Running 50mg ED - pumps are noticeable from day 1, easily. I'm on my 2nd week now and starting to notice a slight increase in strength & hardness. The pump is similar to Dbol (not quite as extreme, muscles arent hurting post working) but so far I'm liking this more with less bloat.

Running 50mg ED - pumps are noticeable from day 1, easily. I'm on my 2nd week now and starting to notice a slight increase in strength & hardness. The pump is similar to Dbol (not quite as extreme, muscles arent hurting post working) but so far I'm liking this more with less bloat.

Cool. I think im gonna jump strait into 75mg ed.
Ill have enough, so fuck it why not

Back