Pinned quads first time and had to skip the gym today

4GKenZy

I am banned!
My right quad had bearable pip for a day, maybe two. It really wasn't that bad. I was walking normally.

Then I did my left quad and oh my god guys. I cannot fucking walk, seriously. I skipped the gym today since there would be no point in going. I wouldn't even be able to bench press since any kind of flexing on my left quad causes crippling pain.

What the fuck did I do differently? Besides warming the vial up, are there any tips for preventing PIP? Or does pinning quads get better after the first few times? Fuck it hurts so bad I'm eating Tylenol like its candy.

Any virgin muscle hurts bro... quads are no different... don't push and prod the injection site, that'll only make it worse.

Anti-inflammatories may help, but you just need a few days to walk it off.

What compound did you pin?

Any virgin muscle hurts bro... quads are no different... don't push and prod the injection site, that'll only make it worse.

Anti-inflammatories may help, but you just need a few days to walk it off.

What compound did you pin?

1.5ml of NPP. That's it.

^^This. And also what part of the quad did you inject in?

If you look straight down at your left quad, I pinned the head in the bottom left.

A virgin muscle is going to cause some pain regardless. Where you pin in that muscle could make things worse. Where you pinned sound like the perfect spot to cause the pain it has. Google Vastus Lateralis. That is where you want to pin. Its the slab of muscle on the side. I hit it in the middle or slightly above. That is where you want to be pinning.

Last edited:
Quads suck at first then they suck 10'years later when u find the sweet spot u will love them my first was 21 gauage Sust redi-Ject sucked

Last edited:
Oh well fuck

At least you know what part of your problem is. :) Just be happy you didn't find out why the rectus femoris is off limits - it's got the highest density of nerve bundles in the quads. ;)

The PIP will go away though soon enough. Quads are cake once you find your sweet spots as Mountain Man said.

Well as I have said before , I don't care for Quads. It seems to be a gamble every time At least on my left Quad. The right seems to go ok for the most part. My left always touches nerve and that's not too bad but it bleeds and I get PIP.

I find for me I just stay away from that left quad. Simon Says to mike, hey you got plenty of good sites and you have given the left Quad several tries so leave it alone.

Just my .02 :)

Fuck quad pain sucks!! I still get bad shots now and then but i still go to the gym cant afford to miss training days wit my partners but i am absolutely miserable when i hit a bad spot

I pinned the lateral head of the quads for years with no problems. Don't shoot anywhere else in the legs. Use the lateral head only. I don't by the virgin muscle argument. It is most likely from moving the needle during injection or a problem with the gear, too much ba or in some cases using eo as the carrier.

Back