Planned Cycle...opinions?

Mr.Magoo

Ok guys, I am planning to take the plunge into anabolic usage, albeit in VERY limited form. I am planning on doing 8 week cycles followed by four weeks off, utilizing the following two "supplements".

Firstly, I plan to utilize Anavar for 8 weeks, starting with 30mgs, and going up to 60mgs.

Secondly, I will begin use of IDS's Mass Tabs, starting with the regular 1 tab a day dose, and then possibly doubling the dose to twice per day over time.

I will probably go 4 weeks on each before doubling the dose for the second 4 weeks. After 8 weeks I will creatine load for the next 4 weeks to maintain size and strength, along with some post-cycle "restoration" supplement to restore normal test function and sex drive, should those side present themselves during my cycle.

What do you all think of this? Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated. Yeah, I know there are more potent Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) drugs for more "massive gains", but I am really looking for strength and hardness/definition results more than anything. I don't want to gain a lot of weight and take on a obvious juicer appearance. I am in my mid-30's and have been lifting seriously for close to 20 years. I have a pretty good natural foundation.

Thanks guys.

Magoo :afro:

So basically you have an anavar cycle planned...LoL

I wouldn't bother with tapering. Rather I would run a consistent dose throughout (40mg should work nicely). You will still need clomid (which I prefer) or nolva post-cycle. Don't rely on an OTC recovery formula.

not looking for big gains = not looking at steroids IMO. Why use steroids to achieve something you can get naturally?

outlawtas2 said:
not looking for big gains = not looking at steroids IMO. Why use steroids to achieve something you can get naturally?
Uhh...I know what I can get "naturally". I've been doing it for 20 years. ;)
I think this is a bit of a silly statement. People don't take creatine expecting monumental gains, yet they use it because it is effective to a degree. People have been running low dosages of certain steroids for decades. It's only recently that you have guys stacking multiple drugs in an effort to get huge, regardless of the health consequences.

So basically you have an anavar cycle planned...LoL
Not a believer in prohormones, ehh? LOL That's understandable. Although, I must say, I experienced a noticeable benefit from M1T before it was pulled off the market.

what cycle is this?? like 1st 2nd 3rd
First.

Mr.Magoo said:
Not a believer in prohormones, ehh? LOL That's understandable. Although, I must say, I experienced a noticeable benefit from M1T before it was pulled off the market.

I've always skeptical of any PH, although M1T did have some very positive reviews.

I never really noticed much from them other than the time I stacked fertodur (cyclofenil) with some andro nearly a decade ago (damn I'm getting old!). I actually got decent results off that stack although I'm certain it was due mostly to the fertodur.

As far as the var cycle goes, I don't think there's anything wrong with choosing var for your first cycle if you want something mild with the goals of hardening up/strength increase.

As a followup on this thread...

Anavar is da' bomb. Definite strength increase. What I have also noticed is the effect it has on my endurance and recovery abilities. I feel like I could continue working out for another hour after my workout is done. Also, I don't seem to be as sore the day after intense workouts.
Good stuff.

Mr.Magoo said:
As a followup on this thread...

Anavar is da' bomb. Definite strength increase. What I have also noticed is the effect it has on my endurance and recovery abilities. I feel like I could continue working out for another hour after my workout is done. Also, I don't seem to be as sore the day after intense workouts.
Good stuff.

Just out of curiosity, what brand are you using?

Mr.Magoo said:
Uhh...I know what I can get "naturally". I've been doing it for 20 years. ;)
Interesting. So what height are you and what weight/bf% did you get to, naturally?

I should also add that var has brought down my sex drive a bit, however for me that is a good thing. I also have not experienced the "amazing pumps" many speak of. I don't train for a pump either though.

Mr.Magoo said:
I should also add that var has brought down my sex drive a bit, however for me that is a good thing. I also have not experienced the "amazing pumps" many speak of. I don't train for a pump either though.
Yea if your experiencing low sex drive problems this early in the cycle it will probably only get worse.I would pick up some proviron and run at 25-50mg a day.It will make a huge difference.Well goodluck with your cycle i hope all goes well. :)

Back