Planning first cycle - HCG/Post cycle therapy (pct) help?

invictvs

Planning first cycle - HCG/PCT help?

Hey guys, I'm planning my first cycle. After reading a lot I'm planning to do:

1-12wks Test E 500g (250 x2)
1-12wks Arimidex .5g eod (or .25ed?)
1-13wks Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (500iu 2x week)?
14wk Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (1500iu 2x)?

15~20wks Clomid 50/50/50/50?
Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10?

The parts I'm uncertain about are the doses for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and whether it's better to use Clomid and Nolva, or just Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). (and yes by the end of the post you'll think I'm OCD lol)

I've read the stickies and several threads from here and other forums yet I can't find definitive answers. From what I've read, it's recommended to take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from the beginning of the cycle till about 4 days before PCT (but I've also read somewhere not to take it for the 2 weeks before PCT) . The recommended doses range from 250iu's twice a week, to 500iu's twice a week, to 500iu's e3d's, etc. Which is most effective?

The "Standard PCT's" sticky says to use 500iu a week, but I've also read that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is more effective in doses around 500iu's so would a 1 week 500iu dose be ok? Or would I not be getting it often enough that way?

I've read to do 1500iu's for the last two shots, or to do 500iu's for the 10 days after the last test injection. Which is best for this light cycle?

In regards to PCT, I've read Nolva is overall better than Clomid, yet Clomid is best at restarting HPTA but has more probable sides. So I assume it's best to take low doses of both to get the best of both worlds? Since it's my first cycle I don't want to overdo it (or under-do it), but I want the best possible results. I really appreciate the feedback.

(stats: 24yo, 6'3", 210lb, 2yr training)

Everything looks pretty good. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250 x 2 a week. Use up to 4 days before serm. Use either nova/clomid or toremifene/nolva or even just torem. Combos are better. Torem doesn't have all the sides. And many people use just one or the other on serms Most do higher doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after last shot up to serm. With nolva I would go with 40,40,20,20 and torem 60,60,30,30. If you use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) you need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I use aromisin. Which can be run all the way through post cycle therapy (pct) not causing estro rebound. Most would say no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle unless you are prone to gyno. I have to use one. Always have some just in case.

I'm going to have to do some research on the toremifene since I havent haven't really heard of it or seen it in other people's PCT protocols. So is the consensus that Aromisin > Arimidex? It's a stronger Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from what I recall but also more expensive. You run Aromisin through post cycle therapy (pct)? Wouldn't that drive your estrogen too low? I've read not to run AI's during PCT.

HcG 125 0r 250 e 3 d..opinions vary.

Adex vs Aromasine..opinion s vary.
I like aromasine,

Start w 12.5 eod increasing to 25 ed in 12.5 increment s not to excede 25 2 a day morning and evening..opinion s vary.

Chlomid for 28 days @ 50 a day...2 weeks after cessation of cycle.

It s ur body we re all differant. You gotta lab rat urself.

HcG 125 0r 250 e 3 d..opinions vary.

Adex vs Aromasine..opinion s vary.
I like aromasine,

Start w 12.5 eod increasing to 25 ed in 12.5 increment s not to excede 25 2 a day morning and evening..opinion s vary.

Chlomid for 28 days @ 50 a day...2 weeks after cessation of cycle.

It s ur body we re all different. You gotta lab rat urself.

Oh, so a dose of less than 500iu will still be effective. That's what I was mainly worried about. I know that some drugs have a 'threshold' dose and I thought that HCG's may have been at 500iu's. You don't like using nolva during PCT at all Teutonic?

it may be effective, it may not. personally I probably wouldn't even take it or I would take a low dose to see what happens. i have faith in my balls!

there are far too many variables to determine what kind dosing schedule wil work best for YOUn

We can't honestly pick what's best for you. Read up and pick a serm that looks good to you. I just advised on what I like. With Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) I actually use 500 x 2 a week because 250 wasn't working well. I dont suggest you do this, just what works for me. If you use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) up to pct then there will likely be elevated estro and aromisin will help with that.

A lot of it is preference

I not being evasive...I m old..and try to take as low doses as I can to run testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or low dose cycles.

However, in my day I was WFO, wide fkn open...but the season has passed.

The debate on nolvadex vz chlomid ussually tends to say chlomid is better.

Again it s time for you to digest all you ve taken in..and do your own research..on yourself.

Start a journal..go slow and low and come what may. You can alway s take more..but you can t take it out of your ass or wherever you pin when in it s in.

Adhere to and if u get as precise with your food intake and training as you are with the compounds we ll see you in the magazines.

All the best.

Sounds good to me. I'm probably going to start with 250iu twice a week and finish with two doses of 1500iu. I'm also going to look into getting Aromisin. Thanks for all the input guys.

Last edited:
Back