Planning my 2015-2016 Bulking Cycle AAS,Peps,SARMs,SERMs,and SUPPORT

Rab179

View attachment 560998

This is the first cycle I have posted on the forums just wanted to get everyone's input. I know its a lil early to be planning a 2016 cycle but I feel more comfortable keeping my cycles as planned and thought out as possible. I am 28 y.o. 5'9" 170lbs stay around 8% BF. I have been training for 6yrs straight. I have competed 1 time so far and I love it but i just gotta put on some more weight. I have ran 4 cycles in the past. 1 TestE only cycle, 1 TestE-Dbol cycle, 1 TestP-TrenA-Winny(oral) cycle, and my latest TestC-Deca-Dbol cycle. This will be my second time running low test with high tren supposedly it helps with sides. Last time i ran test-tren I ran test at 2:1 ratio 210mg to 420mg. I experienced very few sides other than night sweats, and slight notes of aggression, and mild back acne.

My goal this cycle is to gain some good quality muscle next year Id like to be 176lbs shredded to go up in bodybuilding weight class. My ultimate goal would be 210lbs @ 5%BF. I know for the shape of my body I am probably better suited for physique but to me their show is more like a beauty pageant with muscles lol.

Currently I weight train 4x/wk. With 2 Upper body days and 2 Lower body days, and I do about 30-60mins fasted L.I.S.S cardio. I use to train like a madman 6-7 days a week on the treadmill for hours and I gained some, and i was shredded......but with my current split I put in half the work to see 2x the results.

My diet is pretty good I think, I eat 200g+ protein per day, about 300g carbs, I'm a carb monster and about 70g fat or less. Its around 2700-2800cal I keep simple sugars low except post exercise. Try to get more good fats in. I taper down carbs and increase fats as the day goes on. One day mostly on the weekends I might eat out and break my diet. I try to eat right 90% of the time. I have done traditional bulks where I have ate massive amounts of calories like 5k per day and I just got fat. I have a ridiculous appetite if I ate how much I wanted in one sitting my meals wouldn't be under 1000cal so I have been doing a 16/8 Intermittent Fasting Protocol for about 2 years now.

My daily supplements include 5g Creatine, 5g Beta Alanine, 2g ALCAR, 400mg caffeine, 200mg L-theanine, 3g Taurine, 600mg Alpha GPC, 5g Citrulline Malate, 10g Melatonin, 5.6g Fish Oil containing 2.6g EPA and 1g DHA, Dat's Swell Drink, some BCAA, and of course whey protein.

I am wondering about the caber I never noticed any prolactin sides from previous 19-nor compounds, is it really needed or just good to have on hand. Also, I have never taken N2 GUARD is worth the price? On some other forums users swear by it. And for the GW-501516 aka Cardarine I plan on having a trial run with this stuff before this cycle during this summer when I'll be playing basketball alot.

The two pictures below are me @ 150lbs 2014 pre contest and the second is me @ 172lbs a few weeks ago. The fuzziness of my iphone 4 camera does my before justice.

View attachment 560992View attachment 560993

Any advice, critiques, criticism, or reviews are appreciated.

Last edited:
Good to see a well put together first post.

Your Gw-50 dosage does not look right,, you need to be running that at 10-20 mg per day, not 0.5 mg.. Also you should run gw-50 from day one ALL the way through your PCT,, it will help you keep gains through pct,, you may wanna consider adding SARM LGD-40 to the mix as well..

Caber or prami on hand for prolactin issues is fine,, you dont have to run it duration of cycle like you do an AI,, if issues begin to arise then dose accordingly

Whoops, Thanks for finding that Roush. I meant to put 5mg I should have proof read that better. I have read a lot about running GW-50 @ 10-20mg, but only for 8 week cycles so I didn't know if it would negatively effect me if i went longer. I will check out the LGD-40. Thanks for the reply btw, I appreciate you sharing some knowledge.

Thanks for reply Megatron28. I did bloods before, during, and after pct last time with test,tren, and winny cycle. And will make sure to do so this time as well. I should have mentioned from my previous test/tren/winny cycle the winny killed my HDL it was 27mg/dL and my LDL was 157mg/dL. I ran HCG with that cycle and I didn't really notice a different between using it and without. I never noticed any testicular atrophy with any cycle I ran. I have never heard of N-Acetyl Cysteine seems like a real good product. I see that people run the NAC at least 1.2mg. Should I keep the Liv52 with the NAC and run all during whole cycle?

Last edited:
Thanks for reply Megatron28. I did bloods before, during, and after pct last time with test,tren, and winny cycle. And will make sure to do so this time as well. I should have mentioned from my previous test/tren/winny cycle the winny killed my HDL it was 27mg/dL and my LDL was 157mg/dL. I ran HCG with that cycle and I didn't really notice a different between using it and without. I never noticed any testicular atrophy with any cycle I ran. I have never heard of N-Acetyl Cysteine seems like a real good product. I see that people run the NAC at least 1.2mg. Should I keep the Liv52 with the NAC and run all during whole cycle?

You can run the NAC and Liv52 together. NAC is great when you are on cycle.

That is weird that you don't notice testicular atrophy on cycles. Do you have very small testicles to begin with (can't believe some of the questions I ask around here). Regardless, I personally think hCG is really important when using AAS and it is cheap. But you can do your research on the subject and talk to other guys here.

Lol not really I guess normal sized but Ive never had any shutdown or shrinkage at all. Every cycle I'm like a horny madman in that respect. I ran HCG with PCT last test/tren cycle. I read alot about using it on cycle as well maybe I would have notice a difference if I had done it that way?

Well you certainly have had had shut down. Taking exogenous steroids always shuts down your endogenous testosterone production (in males).

You should not use hCG during PCT. hCG is suppressive to the HPTA as it mimics LH. It should be used from Day 1 up until a couple of days before PCT starts.

That is weird that you don't notice testicular atrophy on cycles. Do you have very small testicles to begin with (can't believe some of the questions I ask around here).

Mega ,, you forgot to ask him for pics so we can be certain ;)

Whoops, Thanks for finding that Roush. I meant to put 5mg I should have proof read that better. I have read a lot about running GW-50 @ 10-20mg, but only for 8 week cycles so I didn't know if it would negatively effect me if i went longer. I will check out the LGD-40. Thanks for the reply btw, I appreciate you sharing some knowledge.

I'm running gw-50 myself right now, 10mg daily,, I've noticed my endurance is up.. I plan on running it the entire length of my current cycle, which is 5 months (with a two week break in the middle) .. I'll be adding Lg-40 the last 4 weeks of the cycle..
From what I've read, you can run moderate doses of gw50 for quite some time,, lg-40 is different though, it's quite a bit stronger

Well you certainly have had had shut down. Taking exogenous steroids always shuts down your endogenous testosterone production (in males).

You should not use hCG during PCT. hCG is suppressive to the HPTA as it mimics LH. It should be used from Day 1 up until a couple of days before PCT starts.

Hmmm, I was only taking like 200mg test p and 400mg tren ace a week maybe that's why. I know the gear itself was real my bloods showed like >1500 ng/dL test serum. I'm on a test c 600mg deca 400mg dose now and I haven't had deca dick or anything like that in fact its the opposite.

Hmmm, I was only taking like 200mg test p and 400mg tren ace a week maybe that's why. I know the gear itself was real my bloods showed like >1500 ng/dL test serum. I'm on a test c 600mg deca 400mg dose now and I haven't had deca dick or anything like that in fact its the opposite.

Your injecting testosterone is what kept you having libido and testosterone in your system.. But your natural testosterone levels went to zero and you were completely shut down.. Deca dick wasn't a problem cause of the exogenous test you were injecting. That's why test has to be the foundation of EVERY cycle

It doesn't matter the amount.. 50 mg of test will completely shut you down.. Injecting gear completely REPLACES your natural production,, it doesn't add to it

Last edited:

Deca Dick isn't caused by your natural testosterone production being turned off. It is caused by high estradiol and/or prolactin.

I promise you that of 600mg of test and 400mg of deca that your natural (endogenous) testosterone production is turned off -- shut down. If you don't believe me check your LH and FSH. You will see they are both at essentially zero.

Deca Dick isn't caused by your natural testosterone production being turned off. It is caused by high estradiol and/or prolactin.

I promise you that of 600mg of test and 400mg of deca that your natural (endogenous) testosterone production is turned off -- shut down. If you don't believe me check your LH and FSH. You will see they are both at essentially zero.

I'm starting to see the light, just because I dont notice any size differences dosen't mean that I'm not shutdown. I do believe that my natural production has ceased. So basically the HCG is to keep my testies producing some small amont of natural test and other testie functions to keep me from completely shutting the factory down for a long amount of time and thus having to be put on TRT post cycle. Just because I have always bounced back from cycles dosen't mean I will from this one so why take the chance. Right? So my next question is I see alot of dosing schemes would you reccomend 250IU/eod or like 1000IU/1x a week?

Last edited:
250 iu twice a week is generally a good starting point

So probably start around week 3-4? I'm also gonna open up a new can of worms. I chose the injectable Winny because I've heard that the site injections cause localized muscle growth. Any truth? Or is it brosience mistaking swelling of site as muscular growth.

Last edited:
So probably start around week 3-4?

Some guys do that,, im not sure their logic by waiting.. I'd start from day one,, because your pituitary may very well be sensing the "compound" from day one anyhow *

* that's prob dependent on the ester

View attachment 561039
*UPDATE* I have added HCG 500IU/week and Cycle Assist supplement to this cycle. I got some Cardarine coming soon and plan on having a trial run to see how it effects me, hopefully pretty good as I have started to play basketball more often and I have pretty good endurance anyways. Also have some N2Guard coming, I still plan on keeping the (expensive)N2Guard but the more I research the more I'm on the fence about it. On some of the other forums I see alot of hidden sales reps recommending this product. Also been reading alot about Ostarine and LGD4033, which seem awesome if some of the results I have been seeing are true.

Last edited:
Back