players guide to getting laid

jeep

Does anyone have a copy of the e-book listed above and be willing to help a fellow bro out with some pussy problems?

aw man.....go for the hard to get, make sure u got some styley...and some new threads.....maybe some new Nikes. act normal, too many guys get nervous...theres 4 gazillion chicks in the world, most of them you'll never see again. No stupid pickup lines, just find a common ground

true bro-
I am not the type of guy that is intimidated by women but it seems this one does not go for the normal shit. I also work with her so mabye I am hesitant for that very reason, it would be no prob if she was a club rat or somethin but she is really cool and extremely hot. We joke alot and I have been messin with her for about a month so I am curious if I have waited too long and am going to be pigenholed the "friend"/
Both of her friends want to fuck me though, I just dont want them.

if you think reading a book on getting pussy is going to help you get pussy...your already lost.

sounds like your already on the friend ladder....dismount..show no interest...let some time pass .

alright, back to this.

I have been showing no interest but she is always grabbing my arm or initiating a conversation or something like that, HOWEVER, she set me up with a client(work) that is super hot and she did it on purpopse, said she knew I would like her.

what gives on this, is she simply a cock tease or is she interested, I cant figure this one out!!!?

Dude, once you have become "a friend" in her mind, it's over. Their brains arent wired like ours and she will never be able to get past that she has filed you in the "friend" folder of her 40watt brain pan.

Fuck Hendrie I see your from Richards Bay.That explains things,you will have to try get to a town where there are actually hot women befor you can start chasing pussy.

Strange fact I see is that alot of girls get familiar with the "girly" looking guys ( feminine voice, weak build, stupid girly interests ) more than the ones with more pronounced male charecters. Not saying that those girly guys screw those women, just that women prefer them to be around more in work, college ...

Seriously though, just get a hooker.

Think about it, you might end up paying more for this girl ( lunch/dinner, phone calls, gifts...). Only case i wouldnt think that way is when you are looking for long term relations and marriage, and i doubt you are thinking that way now.

for what its worth heres my advice. one day stop talking to her and when she grabs your arm tell her you think its 'unprofessional'. then about a week later come in looking all sad and distraught. when she asks you whats wrong, tell her you had to break up with this girl you had been 'seeing' bc she wasn't a big enough freak for you. when she asks you what you mean, tell her 'wouldn't you like to know' and smile. if she smiles back you got a chance, if she looks at you all hard, cut your losses.
your other route in the friend zone is to bang some of her friends and do a good job so that she hears about it and gets jealous.

if you think reading a book on getting pussy is going to help you get pussy...your already lost.

sounds like your already on the friend ladder....dismount..show no interest...let some time pass .

solid advice from you of course like always

haah that is a great post...lmfao...another idea is to g2 a party...let her drink a lil so her defense is not up 100% and she is more freely about herself...if she comes onto u then ur good, if not then u kno wats wat. then the next day at work u can bring it up and mentioned that u2 hooked up or w/e and see how she responds to that

how did i miss this threads???

oh wait..i never come in here cuz instead of talking about stuff that goes on behind closed
doors.........im actually doing it

Back