Playoffs!!

Brat

PiNCHe GRiNGa!
Where's the thread dedicated to the NHL Playoffs!?!?

Eastern Division:
OTTAWA (1-0)
CAROLINA (0-1)
NEW JERSEY (1-0)
BUFFALO (1-0)
PHILADELPHIA (0-1)
NY RANGERS (0-1)
MONTREAL (1-0)
TAMPA BAY (0-1)

Western Division:
DETROIT (1-1)
DALLAS (0-1)
CALGARY (1-0)
NASHVILLE (1-1)
SAN JOSE (1-1)
ANAHEIM (0-1)
COLORADO (1-0)
EDMONTON (1-1)

YanksWS96 said:
Sabres! That is all.

I knew that was coming...

Avalanche_805924_NFL_3Z.gif

What can I say? I love my Avs...I hafta show my love...I live in MI...I take every chance I get...

"By the age of 18, the average American has witnessed 200,000 acts of violence on television, most of them occurring during Game 1 of the NHL playoff series."

- Steve Rushin​

Hey Brat, did you see replays of Brian Campbell's hit on R.J. Umberger?

Open ice. Umberger had his head down. Campbell dropped him. That hit was siiiiiick.

I'm glad a Sabre was the one hitting and not getting hit. Lord knows the Sabres have been hit by cheap shots this year:

-Darius Kaspiritis (NYR) being a cheap bitch on Tim Connolly, and cowering when challenged to a fight
-Darcy Tucker (TOR) being a wuss, injuring Jochen Hecht, and cowering when challenged to a fight

BTW, Game 1 of the Sabres/Flyers game had some animosity going. Game 2 should be great. Same goes for the Rangers/Devils....you know both teams hate each other.

HowardRearden said:
who gives a rat's ass? Watch baseball you pansies.

Oh, I'm watching baseball, believe me. I spread the love. Basketball is the one I watch the least.

Baseball: They move at fucking 1mph. No action ever takes place. And hockey i dont even know where the pucks at. Why dont we talk about something that matters. The NBA playoffs

Tsaunders said:
Baseball: They move at fucking 1mph. No action ever takes place. And hockey i dont even know where the pucks at. Why dont we talk about something that matters. The NBA playoffs

FUck NBA basketball . .No defense :flipoffha

Who is Mike Jones? said:
FUck NBA basketball . .No defense :flipoffha

Yeah taht is true. But it has got better, back in the 60's 70's and 80's those guys were puting up scores like 140-147, now its not that much.

I forgot about this...

...but how the FUCK is baseball better than hockey!?!? Have you ever watched a hockey game!?!?

YEAH NO SHIT! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO PLAY HOCKEY? MOVING FAST AS HELL, BALANCE, POSITIONING, ENDURANCE, HAND EYE CORD., HITTING, FIGHTING, 100MPH PIECE OF HARD RUBBER FLYING AROUND, NOT TO MENTION DOING IT ALL ON A PIECE OF STEEL 1/8in THICK ON FUCKING ICE.

GET OUT OF MY FACE WITH NOT A REAL SPORT. AND IT HURTS ME TO SAY IT BUT NJ DEVILS WILL WIN THIS YEAR. BRODUER IS BACK AT HIS BEST

Update...

Eastern Division:
OTTAWA (3-1)
CAROLINA (1-2)
NEW JERSEY (3-0)
BUFFALO (2-1)
PHILADELPHIA (1-2)
NY RANGERS (0-3)
MONTREAL (2-1)
TAMPA BAY (1-3)

Western Division:

DETROIT (2-2)
DALLAS (0-3)
CALGARY (2-2)
NASHVILLE (1-3) (Calling this one early, it's 5-3 SJ with 5min left in the game)
SAN JOSE (3-1)
ANAHEIM (2-2)
COLORADO (3-0)
EDMONTON (2-2)

sniper27 said:
YEAH NO SHIT! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO PLAY HOCKEY? MOVING FAST AS HELL, BALANCE, POSITIONING, ENDURANCE, HAND EYE CORD., HITTING, FIGHTING, 100MPH PIECE OF HARD RUBBER FLYING AROUND, NOT TO MENTION DOING IT ALL ON A PIECE OF STEEL 1/8in THICK ON FUCKING ICE.

GET OUT OF MY FACE WITH NOT A REAL SPORT. AND IT HURTS ME TO SAY IT BUT NJ DEVILS WILL WIN THIS YEAR. BRODUER IS BACK AT HIS BEST

when's the last time you tried to get a bat on Bronson Arroyo's curve ball?

and hockey may be all that, but it's boring as hell to watch.

Well my lightning are basically out, didn't think they'd even win a game against the sens, they just have our number... I hope the rangers get swept and the wings get beat bad

Back