Please estimate my body fat.. Thank you in advance

Really 2..

Years ago I did dbol n clen..

First cycle was test prop and win
2nd was test prop tren a n win
3rd will be the same

More like no rest no gain or no food no gain.
Haha but I'd guesstimate like 22% bro.
Had a friend who was your heighth and skinnier who was right under 19%
Goodluck on your next cycle

Two 1/2 years ago I was 100 lbs heavier n size 48 pants I'm now down to. 36...

Getting there, shit takes time but its well worth it

There is no better feeling than to be happy in your own skin. It keeps you motivated, and makes you smile more.

I'm not sure if ill ever be fully happy.. My ex wife destroyed my confidence but my wife now is a gift from god, every day I feel a little better

I'm not sure if ill ever be fully happy.. My ex wife destroyed my confidence but my wife now is a gift from god, every day I feel a little better

You know what man, that is so true. Just like the famous quote, "Never get comfortable, always live with a certain discontent that keeps you moving." I am never completely happy with my physique, my school performance, personal life, etc, but I have lately been trying to check off the little things along the way to a future end point.

Keep working toward your goal of reaching 210 pounds. Between that and your new wife, I am sure you will start feeling pretty damn good. It's so much easier finding little things to be happy about when some of the big obstacles are tackled.

Thanks man I appreciate it..

These last 30 lbs I just can't get off..

I do 50 miles a week on stationary bike and lift 6 times a week

Thanks man I appreciate it..

These last 30 lbs I just can't get off..

I do 50 miles a week on stationary bike and lift 6 times a week

I posted on your other thread, but I will summarize what I said:

1. Go with 3J for diet. He knows nutrition, and will make sure you are properly eating for your goals.
2. Change your cardio to high intensity interval training.
3. Increase reps per set while cutting.
4. Consider running Winstrol (winny) and clen at the end of your coming cycle. I don't know much about Winstrol (winny), but I hear a lot of people running it for hardening up at the end of a cycle.

I will probably get flamed hardcore for saying this, but while I am cutting, I do 2 weeks of over training, then 3 weeks normal training, and repeat. I personally get excellent results doing this.

Okay cool. And yes, anything over 60mcg and my head feels like exploding. Tylenol 3 all the way. I take valium too while on it and it makes me feel great.

Back